• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty Black Ops III is 45GB

MauroNL

Screen%2BShot%2B2015-10-05%2Bat%2B5.54.48%2BPM.png

Have not seen this posted yet, but close if old.

OEM

Not exactly thread whining but are we going to have thread for each games and their size? I mean isn't it just redundant. What discussion can we have on this? lol

texore

Not exactly thread whining but are we going to have thread for each games and their size? I mean isn't it just redundant. What discussion can we have on this? lol
Yeah there isn't much discussion to be had in most cases, but it's always nice to know how much space it will take. Especially for those with smaller HDDs or no spare external drive lying around.

Yeah after 2 years into this gen, i dont think we need News for the Size of a game. This sizes are common now.

*excluding 5GB+ day one patch of course :p

But yeah, this is no longer news, all the big AAA games are landing around this size.

Can it be pre-loaded yet?

Walpurgis

Banned
I'm pretty sure that they're still using an engine that's almost as old as I am. That's probably why it's so much bigger than Bethesda's.

I wish they'd split the campaign/zombie/mp into different installs on PS4. I like keeping multiplayer games on my HDD but once I'm done the campaign I never go back to it and having a 45gb chunk of my stock drive taken up isn't fun.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I wonder if we are at a point where devs are actually having to limit their games to less than 50gb to insure they fit on one disc.

Top Bottom