• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2015: Exhibitors List & Playable Games

22203245159_6858f02124_z.jpg

I can also confirm some of the games set to be playable at PlayStation Experience this year. Just look at this list!
Playable games:

• Amplitude
  • Assault Android Cactus
  • Blind
  • Chasm
  • Cosmic Star Heroine
  • Crypt of the NecroDancer
  • Darkest Dungeon
  • Death Tales
  • Death’s Gambit
  • Distance
  • Drifter
  • Drive!Drive!Drive!
  • Dungeons & Dragons Sword Coast Legends
  • EarthNight
  • Firewatch
  • FutureGrind
  • GNOG
  • Gunsport
  • Invisible, Inc.
  • Kerbal Space Program
  • Killing Floor 2
  • Klaus
  • Life Goes On: Done to Death
  • Lost Sea
  • Manifold Garden
  • Metrico+
  • Moon Hunters
  • Night in the Woods
  • Nuclear Throne
  • Randall
  • Ray’s the Dead
  • Revolver360 RE:Actor
  • ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS
  • Salt and Sanctuary
  • Screencheat
  • Sentris
  • Severed
  • Skytorn
  • SmuggleCraft
  • Soft Body
  • Space Dave
  • Stories: The Path of Destinies
  • Strike Vector
  • The King of Fighters XIV
  • Thumper
  • To Leave
  • Tumblestone
  • Videoball
  • Viking Squad
Of course, this is only the beginning of the games you’ll be playing in San Francisco this year — we’ll have more info to share soon.

More at link

bombshell

It's only some of the playable games.

I can also confirm some of the games set to be playable at PlayStation Experience this year.

Of course, this is only the beginning of the games you’ll be playing in San Francisco this year — we’ll have more info to share soon.

Tizoc

>King of Fighters XIV

Hope they bring a better looking build, this time!

Someone checked the game's site and noticed that 2 trailers are intended to be show by 2016.

I do hope the game will have some better material to show this time >_>;

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Indie except 2 titles...

I counted at least 5 great games, and that's because I don't know the rest. These are the kind of events for these indie games to shine.

LewieP

There's some great games on that list. A few I've already played on PC, at events or whatever, and some I'm intrigued to see how they are developing.

Thumper is pretty high on my list.

Straight from the mouth of Sid Shuman: "I can also confirm SOME of the games set to be playable at PlayStation Experience this year. Just look at this list!"

TreIII

Someone checked the game's site and noticed that 2 trailers are intended to be show by 2016.

I do hope the game will have some better material to show this time >_>;

Yeah, I remember reading about that much.

Granted, I'm not expecting XIV to be top of the line stuff, but I was expecting something that at least looked somewhat better than what we got with our first look last month.

No TLG, UC4, Horizon? What is this?

I would bet that UC4, SF4, Ratchet and Clank and Witness are all there and playable. Horizon and TLG seems like they will be there in some form. My guess is Horizon is playable but TLG will not (maybe something like Tokyo Game Show).

Top Bottom