• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mirror's Edge Catalyst delayed to May 24, 2016

http://www.mirrorsedge.com/news/update-on-mirrors-edge-catalyst
rendition1.img.jpg

Years ago, we set out an ambitious vision for Mirror’s Edge™ Catalyst. Achieving that vision and delivering the best possible experience is equally inspiring and challenging. And it takes time. We set out to create a vast city to explore, full of stunning vistas, majestic skyscrapers, and mysterious tunnels. We’re building the most immersive action-adventure game with fluid movement and combat in first person. Mirror’s Edge Catalyst will be an all-new playground with a deeper and more engaging story - and we want to accomplish all these goals to the highest quality possible.
So we’ve made the decision to bring Mirror’s Edge to the world starting May 24, 2016. We will use these few extra months to make sure that when you step into the massive City of Glass and experience the rise of Faith, it’s as entertaining, impressive, and memorable as it can be.
Mirror’s Edge Catalyst has received an incredible response from fans around the world over the past months. You’ve been eager to see the return of Faith and the unique style and gameplay that only Mirror’s Edge can create. Witnessing your positive reactions has been amazing motivation for me and the rest of our passionate team at DICE.
Thank you again for your patience and support. Keep the Faith.
Sara Jansson
Senior Producer, Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Take your time, fellas. Make it the best you can.

MauroNL

Years ago, we set out an ambitious vision for Mirror’s Edge™ Catalyst. Achieving that vision and delivering the best possible experience is equally inspiring and challenging. And it takes time. We set out to create a vast city to explore, full of stunning vistas, majestic skyscrapers, and mysterious tunnels. We’re building the most immersive action-adventure game with fluid movement and combat in first person. Mirror’s Edge Catalyst will be an all-new playground with a deeper and more engaging story - and we want to accomplish all these goals to the highest quality possible.

So we’ve made the decision to bring Mirror’s Edge to the world starting May 24, 2016. We will use these few extra months to make sure that when you step into the massive City of Glass and experience the rise of Faith, it’s as entertaining, impressive, and memorable as it can be.

Mirror’s Edge Catalyst has received an incredible response from fans around the world over the past months. You’ve been eager to see the return of Faith and the unique style and gameplay that only Mirror’s Edge can create. Witnessing your positive reactions has been amazing motivation for me and the rest of our passionate team at DICE.

Thank you again for your patience and support. Keep the Faith.

Sara Jansson

Senior Producer, Mirror's Edge Catalyst

http://www.mirrorsedge.com/news/upd...-ramp&cid=46468&ts=1446149413648&sf42088542=1

Sad but true :(

BiggNife

Honestly, with all of the shit coming out in February I welcome this. Gives me plenty of time to play SFV and Far Cry.

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone, stop making threads about how stacked Q1 is for PS4! We need to continue the narrative that the PS4 has no games so that they don't continue delaying!

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Ha, xander or EmCee just asked me yesterday which Q1 game would be delayed and I went "I could see Mirror's Edge getting delayed to May given how silent it's been."

I'm fine with this. If it means a better game then I'm all for it. Plus it won't be up against Far Cry Primal and Deus Ex now.

Ray Down

Banned
Good give it more time so it can be the best it can.

Though EA might have been a bit worried with competing with Deus Ex.

Top Bottom