• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Entry Level" F2P PES 2016 Coming December 8th (PS4/PS3)

The edition is being described by Konami as 'entry level', and at this stage has only been announced for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. It will include an Exhibition Mode with the choice of seven teams - including Bayern Munich, Juventus, AS Roma, Brazil and France - a full training section, and unlimited access to PES' MyClub feature.

Although Konami describes the free-to-play edition of PES 2016 as an "overview of the game’s stunning levels of control", it's also promising it will "be compatible with all future gameplay and content updates throughout the entire PES 2016 season".

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/11/26/free-to-play-entry-level-pes-2016-edition-confirmed-coming-december

SomTervo

This sounds perfect. I've always enjoyed foot-to-ball video-game interactive experiences, but I've never felt justified dropping financial bread for one.

Portugeezer

So its a demo with unlimited access to a mode, that is filled with microtransactions. #fuckonami

It's basically like FIFA Ultimate Team. It's unlocked because they can make money from it (from my understanding it can be played without paying for anything).

How terrible of them... wanting to make money.

Vard

I think it's cool that they're trying this approach. Being able to play online for free is nice. I just wish I could play with Liverpool (probably can, with a microtransaction?).

Top Bottom