• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Gravity Rush 2 Gameplay video

It looks so gorgeous. I'm so glad this game is getting another shot at success. I'll be there day one for both the Remaster and this sequel.

cw3mjdlwcoq3.gif

Glad they did for PS4, looks lively.

Ogawa-san

I'm really glad it's not a PS4/Vita game, that means they can go all out. That scale, that destruction... Statis throw is going to be like throwing a katamari this time around.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Yeah, sorry Vita die-hards but the game looks like it's better off being built for PS4. Looks fantastic and I'm really glad to see the fog gone.

Looks awesome!
I know I will spend a lot of time with the photo mode.
The game is just so gorgeous, also like the option to interact with world npcs and that furniture placement is interesting.

Day one baby!

PaulloDEC

Looks absolutely brilliant, as expected.

They've done a fantastic job building this up for the PS4; it's gotten to the point where it looks fantastic as a PS4 game, rather than just fantastic for an ex-Vita game.

anderedna

Looking good. World is definitely denser than the first one.
Lol at the presenter, keep on saying sorry after accidentally used special move after the photo mode session.

KodaRuss

Really excited for this. I loved the first one on Vita. Dont think I will double dip so I just dont have the time but I am in for the sequel.

Philippo

Japanese devs really are on a whole other league when it comes to cities and towns with unique personalities and charm.

I like the two new stances, looks like heavy and light mode!

Light mode seems to allow the combos mid air?

Yeah, the modes are Normal (same as the original), Lunar (light), and Jupiter (Heavy). Lunar makes Kat's attacks faster while Jupiter makes her slower but her attacks are much stronger. You can switch to all three on the fly

Kysen

I love the city design in this series. I spent many hours exploring on vita and plan to do the same again. So much freedom.

The guy playing Discovery of Gravitation on the accordion is a lovely nod to the first game. Getting me all nostalgic already, and the first game hasn't even been out five years.

Looks beautiful. Just like Ni no Kuni, it's an anime come to life. Total eye candy.

Oh man, this looks gorgeous. I'm happy they're making it for PS4, even though I do love my Vita; there's no way it would look that good on Vita. I can't wait for the remake, cause I really want to replay the first now after watching this.

Top Bottom