• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox One demo available

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
perm ban me if old
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...b-Raider/3f752cfc-0eef-45aa-9f52-a7123c5a5753

bjtgKeK.jpg

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Cool might download it.

Part of me just wants to wait it out and go into the PS4 version or PC version blind though.

Loved the DE and haven't followed much of Rise.

etta

my hard graphic balls
This is perfect, I need to test the input lag issue, it was the only thing making me hesitant to get the game.

TheYanger

This is perfect, I need to test the input lag issue, it was the only thing making me hesitant to get the game.

It's definitely there, but my suspicion with most folks is that they have their TVs set up like shit as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNDWExzLxbQ That's what I had when playing it, basically imperceptible, but I've played it on a friend's tv and felt like I couldn't hit anything, so who the fuck knows. On mine I can easily just rack off a headshot like in any other game.

Apathy

Seems like something a smart marketing department would have asked for before or right at release to properly advertise a new game.

statham

game looks amazing on XBO, and 1080p for the few that care.

and Hulu has a good ad for this before certain shows.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Oh god, the trial makes you download the whole game.
21GB.

It's definitely there, but my suspicion with most folks is that they have their TVs set up like shit as well. That's what I had when playing it, basically imperceptible, but I've played it on a friend's tv and felt like I couldn't hit anything, so who the fuck knows. On mine I can easily just rack off a headshot like in any other game.
Yea, but I had issues aiming in DE as well, and that's on the same setup.

ViciousDS

Banned
It's definitely there, but my suspicion with most folks is that they have their TVs set up like shit as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNDWExzLxbQ That's what I had when playing it, basically imperceptible, but I've played it on a friend's tv and felt like I couldn't hit anything, so who the fuck knows. On mine I can easily just rack off a headshot like in any other game.

It's definitely there.....and gets worse when I move from my mx279h(9ms) to my 60 inch.....for obvious reasons....but it sucks playing it on the big screen compared to other shooters that are tolerable.

JDHarbs

Can't wait to try this out. I enjoyed TR2013 and heard good things about this one.

Just waiting for the PC release now.

Wasp

Awesome, this means I won't have to wait for the game to install on Christmas morning when I get the disc version.

DocSeuss

Do Xbox One demos work at all like some of the XBLA demos used to, where you'd just pay to unlock? Or is it gonna be like the stupid "yeah you downloaded a bajillion gigabytes, now go download more."

Do Xbox One demos work at all like some of the XBLA demos used to, where you'd just pay to unlock? Or is it gonna be like the stupid "yeah you downloaded a bajillion gigabytes, now go download more."
yes it will work, only one or two games do not because they have weird versions but I forget what games exactly.

FATALITY

Banned
instead of a demo they just should release pc and ps4 version as soon as possible. because next year will be a nightmare to sell this game

Banned
*Microsoft Suit looks at sales numbers for ROTR*

"Guy's this is really a good game, seriously this time. Please buy it! Look, try it at least!"

KingCookie5

Neo Member
Just put the game in on Saturday and played all evening. I've been caught up with FO4 and Seige but must say I am really enjoying Tomb Raider! I'd recommend it to anyone who was a fan of the first

Prologue

Just put the game in on Saturday and played all evening. I've been caught up with FO4 and Seige but must say I am really enjoying Tomb Raider! I'd recommend it to anyone who was a fan of the first

I still gotta play the first >.<. I have it, just haven't gotten around to it

Prologue

Well that demo certainly made my hands sweaty. Guess I have to play the first one now lol. I was surprised I was able to play it so soon after downloading. Were all the textures/graphic effects downloaded when I was playing?

Top Bottom