• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Berseria PC/PS4 release confirmed for West.

Thoraxes

Link to announcement trailer. (is an official subtitled version of the trailer recently released)

capturetcukj.png

I'm very glad to see they're going to stick with the PC!
Also this presumably means no PS3 release for the west this time.

(also if this is okay with Stuart444)
http://blog.talesofgame.com/?p=1970

Site isn't loading but I saw it on the Tales of FB page.

I really hope this time they manage to get the release date closer to the JP one this time like they said they were going to fo zestiria. And this time I really need to be a bit more patient and get a physical copy instead of getting it asap digital. It just bugs me not having an a tual copy for four games now lol.

Sandfox

ToZ kinda soured me on the series, but this will probably come to the west in 2017 and I'll probably want to play it then.

I really hope this time they manage to get the release date closer to the JP one this time like they said they were going to fo zestiria. And this time I really need to be a bit more patient and get a physical copy instead of getting it asap digital. It just bugs me not having an a tual copy for four games now lol.

ToZ was still the fastest turnaround excluding Vesperia.

FaintDeftone

They sure are pumping these games out quick. The only one I ever enjoyed was Symphonia. Is there another one that is equal or better in quality to that one?

FaintDeftone

sörine;190053188 said:
Abyss, Vesperia. Series kinda fell off after.

I played Abyss on the 3DS and thought the story was dreadfully dull. I have not played Vesperia though. Maybe I can dig up a copy of that one cheap.

I bought Tales of Xillia digitally on a PSN sale and played about 3 hours of it and never touched it again. It just did nothing to hold my interest.

Tanston

Tales of Vesperia for the 360 was really good.

I still need to play this, bought it in some sale a while back. The industry keeps pumping out massive RPGS to suck all my time though. Went from the witcher 3 right into fallout 4 and got Xenoblade X waiting after that. Then i'll probably pick the witcher back up for the Xpacks. If after all that there's nothing new released I'll finally dig into Vesperia. And thats just on consoles, when I sit down at my PC i've been playing through Trails in the Sky. And i've also got a Bravely Default playthrough going on 3ds.

I still need to play this, bought it in some sale a while back. The industry keeps pumping out massive RPGS to suck all my time though. Went from the witcher 3 right into fallout 4 and got Xenoblade X waiting after that. Then i'll probably pick the witcher back up for the Xpacks. If after all that there's nothing new released I'll finally dig into Vesperia. And thats just on consoles, when I sit down at my PC i've been playing through Trails in the Sky. And i've also got a Bravely Default playthrough going on 3ds.

Yeah, for me there's so many JRPGs coming out over the next couple years on PS4 that it's gonna be just insane.

OT: Excited for a new Tales Of. I just hope they never do the "Open World" map stuff again. Really hated that and the forced sidequest nonsense in Zestiria.

Top Bottom