• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

random but interesting facts about actors

Status
Not open for further replies.

RumFore

Banned
HOLY SHIT!!! Mark from Roseann is dead? I had no flipping idea. Wow.

However when I learned the girl that voiced Ducky had died it broke my heart because I loved Ducky and is voice when I was younger. Had the land before time books and everything.:lol

RumpledForeskin said:
HOLY SHIT!!! Mark from Roseann is dead? I had no flipping idea. Wow.

However when I learned the girl that voiced Ducky had died it broke my heart because I loved Ducky and is voice when I was younger. Had the land before time books and everything.:lol

He also played Doyle on "Angel". He left the show a year or so before he died.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Guzim said:
I didn't know that last one with Jim Carrey and Tupac. That's awesome
:lol I was about to type the exact same thing. That's cool as hell. Just a small thing like that and it seems to have made a pretty big thing with Tupac.

They could have really gone into some shit if they just included the cartoon Gargoyles.

Wes

venison crêpe
sportzhead said:
We really need to find a cure for all types of cancer.

QFT.

Ducky from The Land Before Time was killed age 10 by her dad? Sheesh....just read about it up on wikipedia. It's a horrific story.

RumFore

Banned
Wes said:
QFT.

Ducky from The Land Before Time was killed age 10 by her dad? Sheesh....just read about it up on wikipedia. It's a horrific story.

Thats what makes it more sad. She was also the the voice of the little girl on All Dogs go to Heaven. I loved Ducky. :(

This little guy should also be on the list. Not many know he died and I only found out by chance.
Timmy012.jpg

gprime

RumpledForeskin said:
Thats what makes it more sad. She was also the the voice of the little girl on All Dogs go to Heaven. I loved Ducky. :(

This little guy should also be on the list. Not many know he died and I only found out by chance.
Timmy012.jpg

I've never heard of that kid till now, but I just googled him. It's crazy how his condition kept him with such childish characteristics. I wonder how old he could have gotten until he actually started to look like he was aging.

Wonder if he ever had any adult girlfriends. Might be have been a bit awkward.

Cherubae

Mako (aku) was suppose to be the voice of splinter in the new turtle movie :(

No idea if they have to redub his role or if he got everything done before he passed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom