• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guile's "Rice Barrel"

Zaptruder

Banned
If you imagine a japanese guy saying let's battle, then heard as a low quality digitized sample, then it's not all that hard to imagine 'Rice Barrel'... although you're about as likely to hear that as "Let's Battle"

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
guile.png

van-damme-jean-claude-photo-jean-claude-van-damme-6202146.jpg

Well, I'm not going home. I'm gonna get on my boat, and I'm going up river, and I'm going to kick that son of a bitch Bison's ass so hard that the next Bison wannabe is gonna feel it! Now, who wants to go home... and who wants to go with me?

ccbfan

Joeroll said:
RISING TACO!!!!!! (please tell me someone knows this one)

I think its more like "Rising Tacu". Are you OK? Busta Wolf" is my personal favorite from Terry.

Also when Ryu and Ken does the hurricane kick can anyone make out what they say? It always sounds like "Aight tuck tuck berg gut" to me

it makes perfect sense, guile spent too much time in the forests of thailand searching for nash that he forgot how to speak english/accquired the boater accent.

"i'll stain my hands.. with your butt"

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Rocky_Balboa said:
van-damme-jean-claude-photo-jean-claude-van-damme-6202146.jpg

Well, I'm not going home. I'm gonna get on my boat, and I'm going up river, and I'm going to kick that son of a bitch Bison's ass so hard that the next Bison wannabe is gonna feel it! Now, who wants to go home... and who wants to go with me?
22.jpg

"What's the matter? You come to fight a madman, and instead find a GOD!?"

monoRAIL

Banned
ccbfan said:
Also when Ryu and Ken does the hurricane kick can anyone make out what they say? It always sounds like "Aight tuck tuck berg gut" to me

Tatsumakisenpukiaku. No really.

You've got a lot to learn before you beat me. Try again kiddo hahaha.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
SAY YO PWAWYES WIMP

I WIWW DANCE ON YOU GWAAAVEEE

I GOT PAID

THIS WAS EEEEEEEEEEASY OPEWASHON

Red Scarlet

"New duds and a new partner? Aren't you the lucky one? I'll show you" it sounds like now, but Mr. Pointy's is the official?

Now it does sound like "You're using a new partner? Aren't you the lucky oooone? I'll show you". haha

Top Bottom