• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brian Horton (Game Director) leaves Crystal Dynamics, [UPDATE: Joins Infinity Ward]

zsynqx

Nooooo! He apparently did a great job on Rise (Haven't played yet) ffs

Well he should have no trouble finding another studio.

Ray Down

Banned
So I guess Lara will raid Crystal Dynamics' offices in the next game?

Must've heard a who.

Wonder where he'll go next.

tumblr_m7zsj1rdBL1rsy50k.gif

What's the betting he and the other guy who recently left will either join a studio under EA or MS, or they'll set themselves up a fair sized independent studio a la Respawn or Insomniac?

What studios are located in Southern California?
There are loads of studios down here. Aside from the various SCE studios, EA and Activision have quite a few. There's also Blizzard out in Irvine. The smaller localization studios like NISA and Xseed are both also here. This would be a great area to do a small startup also since you've got all the talent from the studios above plus all of the grad students from USC, UCLA, Cal Poly, SDSU, etc.

I am not :) i am indian, moved to america to do further studies and settled here

lets say i have heard the name dr.seuss just did not know anything further to connect the dots
Oh ok, I don't know about other countries but you cannot get through our school system without knowing Dr. Seuss.

Edit: whoops on topic now, I hope he finds success wherever he ends up.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Are you thinking of Evan Wells? :p

Nate Wells went to Giant Sparrow, then CD and recently joined a new studio.

Irrational?

Yeah, sorry, typo.

Otherside is trying to make games like Looking Glass again, and has some of the old stalwarts like Paul Neurath.

Banned
I'm not even sorry for making that joke. I have no shame. Lol.

Can't wait to play Rise on PC. I loved the reboot.

Top Bottom