• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ps4 Usb Game Emulator first details

luca_29_bg

http://www.ps4news.com/ps4-hacks-ja...ce/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

It begins…

"Just over a week ago it was rumored that a USB Whistle PS4 Jailbreak and CFW were in the works, and today juampa21 shared the first details of the for-profit PS4 DRM device.

To quote from ConsoleCrunch (linked above): "Hello dear crunchers its juampa21 and today I bring you some exciting news about the PS4 scene!

So according to the Cobra Team they are planning to announce and release the COBRA USB PS4 game emulator which will make PS4 users be able to enable homebrew applications and may allow play non-copyrighted downloaded games on their PS4 system!
"

S18kYm.gif

So many useless posts. Memes are cute and all but damn you guys drive everything into the ground so quickly.

Edit: also love a thread title that says details and is literally nothing more than a link.

We used to be better than this. :(

Personally I hope Sony finds a way to block this. The last thing we need is more piracy and multiplayer game hacking.

I think this is bullshit but if it not im pissed.

Not because the piracy angle, I dont care and its really not my problem, its Sonys.

Id be pissed because the reason I as a genuine user cannot use my old usb accessories on the PS4, namely my fightsticks and driving wheels was supposed to be to prevent something like this happening again.

The fact that it has anyway and I have to fork out upwards of £100 to replace perfectly good accessories is a fucking kick in the teeth.

Sony didnt even have the decency to go the apple route and sell an adapter. cunts.

Meh, I was interested in this sort of thing back when I thought it could unlock unrestricted PS2 emulation in HD. That doesn't seem like what they're trying to do with this. And anyways, I bought the Star Wars classics bundle and I think those games look terrible on an HD screen.

Top Bottom