• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
divisiongaf_image275ug7.png

6VFSzEm.png

7rmaMYV.png

It's got lighting effects:
DefensiveImperfectChafer.gif

It's got door closing:
26hlQJ7XFzChZcthu.gif

It's got panda jumping:
GBcIVFp.gif

It's got a wall of shame:
ejMQsU2.png

zUvFyJv.png

“Is this based on a Tom Clancy book?”
- No, but Tom Clancy’s son signed off on the concept and loved it. It IS based off a real world military practice scenario called Dark Winter and Directive 51. Devs discussing the importance of Tom Clancy's name

"Is there any extended lore I can read?"
- Yes. There is a very good companion book for sale that has a lot of information about living within the world of The Division.

“What’s with all the red pandas?"
- This started in the beta thread when people started losing their minds over missing The Division. It stuck, and now DivisionGAF’s official mascot is the red panda.

fKhI4zY.png

Thank you to no1dead and SJRB for the banners and artwork. Thank you to Sentient for the beautiful DivisionGAF gif, and to Duraigo for the panda gif. Thanks to Geist- for managing our Discord channel. Thanks to Tecnniqe for making everyone jealous of your deeps. Thanks to deoee for making sure that Division thread post counts are fatter than pre-nerf Phoenix Credit wallets. And a very special thanks to the DivisionGAF community. You all are fantastic and make this game that much better. <3

sZSWPsw.png

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Welcome to the 2nd OT my fellow Agents

Damn, that went way quicker than I thought. I really wish there was a proper web portal or companion app for this game. Two of my squad members are co workers so we are constantly talking about Division during work but can't check in on shit and compare gear or anything. Hell, is there even a way to compare gear in game? Such an oversight.

theWB27

Just reached level 20. There's so much more to do. Haven't even thoroughly went through the tunnels. So good....

CHC

Holy shit we're here already?

And the title rolls of the tongue well but you can't go to Wall Street! What gives!?

daxy

Long weekend, girlfriend's out of town, going to binge on this game so hard. Hit lv. 30 a few days ago, so I look forward to having a go at the challenging stages.

void666

Banned
So when will the honeymoon phase be over?

/s

Well, 60 hours on ps4 and 30 on pc. Damn.
I get home, turn on the ps4 and when i look at the clock it's 3am already.

http://divisiontracker.com/leaderboards/all/Playtime

What in the actual fuck? Game came out on the 8th. Approximately 200 hours ago. How the fuck does someone have 160 hours?

If they aren't idling, they are literally sleeping 4-5 hours a night and spending the other 19-20 in game. No job, no other hobbies, nothing. The very definition of poopsocking if I've seen one.

I'm probably sitting at close to 40 and that's already crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom