• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I shouted out Neogaf in a rap battle...(video inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a battle rapper for about a year now, and every time I've mentioned it on GAF, people have dared me to shout out GAF during one of my battles.

So I did it. No one in the building seemed to get the reference, but fuck em, right?

Anyways, here's the video. I should also mention that I wore a tiger suit for the battle. Feel free to jump into the Youtube comments and post GAF GOLD if you so desire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WzFz1b5qUE

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I am watching but I have no idea what is going on. Rap battles are too confusing there is no flow. Where's the gaf plug I will jump to it I don't understand anything else

ps nice tiger thing

EDIT: Next time can you rap about me for a verse? I'll help you write something fun if you need someone good with flow

No Love

Banned
I've been a battle rapper for about a year now, and every time I've mentioned it on GAF, people have dared me to shout out GAF during one of my battles.

So I did it. No one in the building seemed to get the reference, but fuck em, right?

Anyways, here's the video. I should also mention that I wore a tiger suit for the battle. Feel free to jump into the Youtube comments and post GAF GOLD if you so desire.

The Ariel lines were pretty funny, good shit.

MikeDip

So I have another thought. A lot of what I am hearing from both sides is like... yelling at the other dude about how they aren't good at this and aren't worthy. But then so many times the opponent is like nodding yes and giving you props for a good rhyme. None of this makes sense

Also whats the quest for fire 2 thing with the cavemen thing at the bookends?

Aselith

xgz9nkR.gif

People are def going to jump in into the comments, but it's not going to be GAF GOLD.

dity

So I have another thought. A lot of what I am hearing from both sides is like... yelling at the other dude about how they aren't good at this and aren't worthy. But then so many times the opponent is like nodding yes and giving you props for a good rhyme. None of this makes sense

Also whats the quest for fire 2 thing with the cavemen thing at the bookends?

I think they're all masochists getting a kick out of being insulted.

MikeDip

My name is Ninja Scooter
and you're out of gas
I broke your dad's dick off in my ass

Ninja scooter, more like pooter
I'm only out of gas because I was driving too fassssst
to your mommas house to have sex with her

We are good at this

HOLD IT DOWN, HOLD IT DOWN

Anyway, your next NeoGAF challenge is to use "My name's _________, and I'm here to say" in a verse and actually win.

Phu

Banned
TIL actual rap battles don't have beats.

If anyone wants to rap and needs someone to stand near them going bmmp chhh bm-bm-bmmp chh I'd be willing to do so.

You have energy which is good. But youre all over the place in this battle. Keep at it though. Might be a little while till you get to GZ or kotd/url though.

MikeDip

Whoomp I challenge you to a rap battle right now, or at least I would if you were worthy of my time.
because you only got lame rhyme

whoomp there it isnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom