• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emily Rogers: (Rumor) Retro Studios NX game isn't Metroid or DKC. Releases 2017.

Ecliptor

UHAGx2J.png

Edit:

213372bu

Banned
I've never heard anything about her but she's been dropping a lot of "out there" rumors.

Does she have any credibility?

Trago

I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's a new ip. This team is very talented, surely they'd want to work on their own original game.

HardRojo

Nintendo, please sell off the Metroid IP to a developer/publisher who is willing to put the effort and try to turn it into a successful franchise.

But how could she guess its a new ip? Based on what? What kinda gameplay is it.

I told yall retro incapable of making another Metroid. All the goodguys done left

STARTROPICS BITCHESSS

Super glad it's neither of them! Hope it's a new IP!

It's another Zelda game, and it was co-developed with Platinum and From Software and it's super dark and mature
...that doesn't sound that bad, either! Not crazy about Platinum, but a dark and mature Zelda game? With From Software??? Yes, please!

Peltz

Does Emily Rogers have any credibility? I'm genuinely asking. I'm not at all familiar with her other than that she makes totally vague statements like this....

Emily Rogers: (Rumor) Spoke to sources. NX will have games on it in 2017.

Retro unchained with their own IP would be amazing. I'd love to see that.

Does Emily Rogers have any credibility? I'm genuinely asking. I'm not at all familiar with her other than that she makes totally vague statements like this:

Emily Rogers: (Rumor) Spoke to sources. NX will have games on it in 2017.

She leaked Paper Mario. She has a few other NX leaks that are specific and haven't been confirmed yet, but likely will be (Mother 3 localization, Zelda has VO and a female Link, Smash is being ported...)

Also what's weird more often than not she just states her opinion on twitter and then people treat it as though it is a rumour.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Get ready for DONKEYROID PRIME, a first person platformer set in DK's future!

Menitta

Interesting. If true, I bet it's a completely different genre.

I bet she's reading this thread right now...

Top Bottom