• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Akihiro Hino (Level5) teases new Inazuma Eleven-content

Garou

In preparation for this years Level5-vision conference Akihiro Ino showed a small bit of a new Inazuma Eleven game and/or anime on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/AkihiroHino/status/727003987291992064

ChbWQBkVEAANSHj.jpg:large

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Is he a coach or are they going with a bit of an older cast this go around?

I guess I could also be misreading his age.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Doesnt look like a coach - older cast makes more sense. Maybe trying to get the people back who played the first game.

I expect a mobile/3DS release ala Snack World maybe...well if its a game.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Aren't villains usually portrayed to look a bit older? Red eyes = villain to me.

Good point.

Doesnt look like a coach - older cast makes more sense. Maybe trying to get the people back who played the first game.

I expect a mobile/3DS release ala Snack World maybe...well if its a game.
Also not impossible. Their original player base is eight years older now.

Ydelnae

Oh my god, yes please. I guess they'll formally announce it at their annual conference, which seems to be scheduled for this summer.

This character looks older than usual, though. I wonder if we will get another focus for the franchise. I would love it if the next game was PS4/3DS. I think the series could benefit from the western soccer simulator fanbase that's on consoles.

I still have to play the last two GO games, I think the third one still hasn't released here yet.

n0a

Neo Member
Kirastar sounds vaguely like an idol group name... an idol game/soccer crossover perhaps? lol

vareon

Inazuma Eleven had people with old-ass faces said to be junior high student, I won't look too much into it.

Rymuth

Surprised it took this long, really. Wonder when Layton's coming back.

Is this going to be a thing for Level-5 going forward? Let an IP rest and bring it back instead of moving on to the next big thing?

squall23

Oh look, the fujoshi pandering is still in full force. I can't wait to see how they'll top intergalactic politics through soccer.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yeah, looks like NoE decided to skip GO Galaxy since they also had to localize Yokai Watch.

It still could be announced - but with Yokai Watch, Fire Emblem, Monster, Dragon Quest 7R etc. all coming out in a couple of months i could see them waiting on the latest IE. Then again Euro 2016 is starting next month...

Top Bottom