• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: First look at Watch Dogs 2’s new protagonist

Which iconic clothing item would you most like to purchase on uPlayFashion?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Rumor-Watch-Dogs-2-Protag-Leak-600x677.jpg

The possible protagonist of the next Watch Dogs game has leaked online via the Instagram account of a motion capture actor.

Spotted by Nerd Leaks (2), the actor who goes by the Instagram username TheKingCort posted the above image with the following description:

Had a blast doing motion capture work as the lead character in a new video game series! (= #actor #motioncapture #artist #videogames #ps4 #xbox #art #work #comingsoon #WatchDogs2

http://gematsu.com/2016/05/rumor-first-look-watch-dogs-2-new-protagonist

Zukkoyaki

Incoming people complaining he looks like a hipster/nerd/douche.

If this is real, I kind of like it. Thank god the trench coat is gone!

Warxard

Banned
my dude in the image probably doxxing a woman as we speak, well done Ubisoft

God that character design is cringey. Everything from the glasses to the weird, small jacket

Cardon

Wish it was more like Elliot from Mr. Robot (hoodie, dark clothes as "urban camo" to blend in).

Based on this pic we instead have Hipster Hacker 2.0.

m4st4

He is more hipster than that ridiculous broker outfit from Division. At least the world won't be on a brink of collapse here.

Let's see the gameplay shall we.

GeeTeeCee

Well it's not Aiden Pearce, so the new guy's automatically better. At least, I don't think it's humanly possible to create a worse character than Pearce unless you really try.

FelipeMGM

New protagonist, same thing

Also, NerdLeaks does god's work, bot none of these recent thigs are leaks, they are just out there for some people to find. And motion cap actors dont seem to understand NDA stuff

CHC

WTF is with Ubi and messenger bags? It's like what a middle aged person thinks "cool people" wear.

Otherwise I actually like the design.

Anth0ny

the question is

If I pre-order the special edition of the game at a puerto rican eb games can I get the iconic glasses as dlc?

this is important

He looks awful, like your stereotypical hipster.

I really do hope that if this rumor is true that this character won't be annoying in cutscenes.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Time for iconic hipster hacker. Without iconic beard because he's not of age for that. Iconic cap still in.

Why is his bomber rolled up though.

He'd look much better wearing a jacket the right way and without a matching hat and the bandana, meh. As long as you aren't forced to wear that ugly ass trench coat he's already better.

Top Bottom