• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Sun & Moon First Information - May 10th 12:00 UTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeM86

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/sun_moon/?a001=msign

At May 10th 2016 at 21:00 JST, which is 13:00 BST, 12:00 UTC, 08:00 EDT & 05:00 PDT, the first information will be revealed for Pokémon Sun & Moon.

It's happening.

t1462881600z0.png

Wooooo, yes. Cover legendaries or starters please! I'll take anything though. Build up to new mainline Pokemon games is always fun with the new Pokemon slowly being unveiled.

wmlk

Honestly, I really hope they capture the speculation and anticipation from the Gen IV and Gen V days. CoroCoro and then a trailer days later was just the greatest.

Hoping for a legit infodump to compensate for Nintendo's lackluster E3. I wanna play something from them this holiday, so I really hope this game rocks and fills the void.

Aters

Dishonored 2->P5->BF5->Pokemon Sun/Moon

I though May should be the silent month before the E3 storm, but now devs are more than willing to drop the information before E3. Last year Fallout 4 and DE: MD were revealed just before E3 right? It seems like the new pattern.

Guys

Guys I can't wait

What if

And this would be my dream

What if they made it... available in ten languages?

Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Italian, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese.
Ten languages are already confirmed.

I though May should be the silent month before the E3 storm, but now devs are more than willing to drop the information before E3. Last year Fallout 4 and DE: MD were revealed just before E3 right? It seems like the new pattern.
TPCi would've done this E3 or not - they are on their own schedule when it comes to new gen game promotion.

It'll just be the first trailer again. (lol)

I plan to do a blackout with this game. The only thing I want spoiled are starters, and if character customization is back. (It better be or I'll likely skip again.) and I guess legendaries since they'll be on the boxart anywayz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom