• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nascar Expansion coming to Forza 6?

jbug617

Banned
via r/xboxone
DYUmuUz.jpg

2LSiPMh.jpg

http://www.purexbox.com/news/2016/05/forza_motorsport_6_to_get_licensed_nascar_expansion_pack
The reverse of the card reveals that the expansion will contain a NASCAR World Tour Career Mode, 24 new cars from the 2016 NASCAR season, new multiplayer events, new display elements "for improved drafting and car spotting" and a new course - Homestead-Miami Speedway.

:(

At least they released the 2016 Camaro as DLC already which has me set.

I wish we could get more variety in older cars instead of just the best of the best trim levels of every car. There's also some weird omissions like no ATS-V still, but they can't please everybody. I'd pay for more tracks in general too.

PinballRJ

Holy Shit YES!!! I've wanted this since forza 4, this will probably be the best NASCAR game since Daytona USA

Also Homestead? well I guess they needed a cookie cutter for Jimmy to win

T.O.P

Banned
I buy anything T10

But Nascar doesn't appeal to me at all, so i'll pass, i'll wait for that Horizon 3 announcement tho :)

jfoul

It's a smart move by Turn 10 to support Nascar. I personally don't care for Nascar, but it's a huge market in the U.S.

zero86r

The career mode aspect could be interesting but it's a bit pricey for me as I don't care for NASCAR, if it was a WEC career expansion then I'd be all over that.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I'll gladly buy this. I mean, they already have five NASCAR tracks in the game (Daytona, Indy, Sonoma, Watkins Glen, and the Xfinity Series races at Road America), so bring on the stock cars.

gwiz210

Would be down for this if I had Forza. I'm still hoping for a NASCAR 16 on PS4 with VR support.
Also lol @ the haters in this thread. NASCAR is rad as hell.

I don't like Nascar at all in real life (I'm not from the South, so that's perhaps why), but I have enjoyed the games in the past. Not as an avid fan, but I'd rent the odd one.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
The NASCAR mode in Gran Turismo was way way way more fun than I ever thought it could be. If Turn 10 can step up to that level then you'll be surprised at how different the cars feel compared to others.

edit: $20? Are there more oval-like tracks in F6? Cause if there's only one track then uh...

edit: $20? Are there more oval-like tracks in F6? Cause if there's only one track then uh...

Daytona and Indianapolis are both already present in their full set of configurations.

Daytona even has a night version, so there's definitely already some NASCAR support in the game.

GHG

Daytona and Indianapolis are both already present in their full set of configurations.

Daytona even has a night version, so there's definitely already some NASCAR support in the game.

So 2 plus the one that's mentioned as part of the expansion? Is 3 tracks enough?

1 would probably be enough considering they are all just ovals...

FordGTGuy

Banned
So 2 plus the one that's mentioned as part of the expansion? Is 3 tracks enough?

1 would probably be enough considering they are all just ovals...

Sanoma and Watkins Glen are both tracks used by NASCAR that are already in Forza 6.

Turn Left Studios.

Didn't see people making snarky comments about Polyphony Digital when they took exclusive NASCAR rights.

Top Bottom