• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
The invites are going out. Shocking news, it's at the same time it always is!
With Sony's E3 press conference now confirmed, here's the complete viewing schedule.
https://twitter.com/gameinformer/status/732318516033015808
Just received @playstation e3 press conference invite - Mon, June 13 at 6p PT, back at Shrine Auditorium.

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/732319130641014784

t1465864200z4.png

Via Cheesemeister

aCYli3Z.jpg

So - Ubisoft moved up to EA's slot at 1PM PST. And Sony is in the usual late slot 6PM

Now there is a huge gap this year between ubi and Sony? Nobody taking up the 3PM slot after all?

Kasper

Sony's conference is always the highlight to me. Hopefully that tradition continues with lots of exciting things announced and showcased.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
What will be your Horizon this year, Sony? Show me Dead Don't Ride.
Shinobi drop me some hints, thx.

SJRB

Gold Member
So 6:45 pm Sony Time?

That's like 3:45 am local time, good lord. It's gonna be awesome, can't wait.

Boke1879

So - Ubisoft moved up to EA's slot at 1PM PST. And Sony is in the usual late slot 6PM

Now there is a huge gap this year between ubi and Sony? Nobody taking up the 3PM slot after all?

Personally I am glad lol. Gives me time to just chill for a few hours before we get into Sony's conference. Don't get me wrong. I love having a full day of conferences, but a nice 3 hour gap gives me time to game a bit, get some food, grab some beer lol

Moskalova

Maybe Square Enix but i don't think they will make conference this year, who knows

Boke1879

Sony's conference is always the highlight to me. Hopefully that tradition continues with lots of exciting things announced and showcased.

It might just be my bias but it's always a highlight for me as well and a great way to end the day.

and I doubt PS4k gets revealed here at E3. It would be stupid to do that if they plan on launching in the fall.

Kudo

Here's hoping for lots of good games and dates being shown.
Last year certainly didn't disappoint, so high expectations again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom