• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Games to reveal new projects "soon"

When will Rockstar's soon to be announced project be released?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jelmerjt

“Fiscal 2016 marked the third consecutive year of stronger-than-expected Non-GAAP revenues and profits for Take-Two,” said Strauss Zelnick, Chairman and CEO of Take-Two. “Our results were driven by the continued extraordinary performance of Grand Theft Auto V, ongoing momentum in our NBA 2K and WWE 2K series, the successful launch of XCOM 2, and our highest-ever revenue from recurrent consumer spending.

“Fiscal 2017 is poised to be another strong year for Take-Two, with anticipated Non-GAAP earnings in excess of $1.00 per share. Our diverse lineup includes the new intellectual property Battleborn, which we released earlier this month, and the eagerly anticipated upcoming launches of Mafia III, Sid Meier’s Civilization VI, NBA 2K17 and WWE 2K17. We plan to support these titles with innovative offerings designed to promote ongoing engagement and drive recurrent consumer spending. Looking ahead, we expect to grow Non-GAAP revenues and earnings in fiscal 2018, based on our robust development plan that extends well beyond the current fiscal year. Rockstar Games is of course hard at work on some exciting future projects that will be revealed soon.”

http://ir.take2games.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=86428&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2169446

Come ooooon L.A. Noire 2. I need it.

picgifs-la-noire-9594219.gif

I sure hope so. Their output so far this gen seems woefully lacking in comparison the 360/PS3 days.

But really though, I just want another Table Tennis game.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Red Dead Redemption 2.

With a pre-order on PSN, and a 2017 release date, and no pre-order bonus...

I would still buy it now.

Alternatively I would also be ok with an RDR remaster, or an LA Noire remaster.

Come ooooon L.A. Noire 2. I need it.

picgifs-la-noire-9594219.gif

you are a saint among men.

Fingers crossed for LA Noire 2 and/or AGENT re-revealed with PC release.

edit: oh SHIT how could I forget Bully! Yes please give us that.

It's crazy to think that Rockstar's last non-GTAV release was Max Payne 3, which came out 4 years ago.

I can't wait to see what they've been working on. Hopefully a new Red Dead is one of those things.

Next Red Dead and some GTAV story DLC are all I'm really interested in. Almost anything they make I'd consider buying, though because nearly everything they've released in the last 12 years has been gold.

With the lone exception of LA Noire, utter garbage game, but that was mostly developed by someone else.

dex3108

GTA V Heists soon or GTA V SP DLC soon? :D Remember how they promised that we will hear info about those soon and we waited months :D But i am sure that we will get R* announcement by the end of the year.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
all of the LA Noire love in this thread is such a beautiful thing. also the talk of Max Payne made me go and check my PSN account.. apparently I own MP3 Complete on PS3. hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom