• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront may be the next EA Access title, appears on EA Access website

Chris1

http://www.icxm.net/x/star-wars-battlefront-coming-to-ea-access-vault-soon.html

wyohj9a.jpg

Edit: NFS 2015 too. Didn't notice that at first.

RoKKeR

This being announced with a whole bunch of BC 360 titles at E3 is what I've been expecting to happen. Seems this is a good sign!

I was told EA Access was the death of gaming as we know it.

But instead it's the best deal in video games.

I also need to stop buying EA games at launch.

Daemul

I was told EA Access was the death of gaming as we know it.

But instead it's the best deal in video games.

I also need to stop buying EA games at launch.

I haven't bought any EA game at launch since Titanfall, there is absolutely no reason to with my EA Access subscription.

farisr

Thank you Sony for not letting me access this. I feel protected by you.
Same here. I absolutely applaud Sony's decision to make decisions for me. I love it when I don't have the option of subscribing to something that could get me access to a variety of games for a low price.

Chris1

ICXM just updated saying NBA live and NFS too, didn't notice NFS at first.

NBA live was known a few weeks ago, that gets added on 25th May but NFS and Star Wars is new. Maybe they add both at E3? Would be pretty big and it's around the right time they get added.

muzzymate

Excellent! Only really cared for the dog fighting aspects of Battlefront during my 10 hour demo, but that wasn't enough for me to pull the trigger on a $60 product. Including it in EA Access would definitely get me back into the game. Definitely sounds like it could be an E3 announcement type thing.

Edit: Also, EA Access is such a killer product. Love it!

Bgamer90

Banned
Games that are about to go into the vault seem to get discounted on Xbox Live a few weeks before they go in. Seems like NFS will go in the vault next month based on that.

But yeah, EA Access is great -- especially if you are interested in more than one EA franchise.

Hopefully this is true I really regret my purchase of the Ultimate Edition on PC, sure the game looks amazing but the population is dead at least it was $74

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
June 12th is when the free trial starts for XBL.

Which is the date they are going to have their presser at E3. So, I'm guessing a possible announcement will happen then.

Chris1

Excellent! Only really cared for the dog fighting aspects of Battlefront during my 10 hour demo, but that wasn't enough for me to pull the trigger on a $60 product. Including it in EA Access would definitely get me back into the game.

Edit: Also, EA Access is such a killer product. Love it!

Yea I'm the same, really liked what I played of the 10 hr trial but not enough to spend $60 on so I waited for it to hit the vault.

Gotta feel bad for the developers but damn it's too good of a deal and you don't have to wait too long before it hits the vault. I find it hard to buy games like Mirrors Edge, Unravel and other single player games when they'll be in the vault a few month later. I might even wait on Mass Effect because of it.

scitek

A copy of NFS2015 that expires once your subscription runs out seems like the only way it should be experienced.

jbug617

Banned
A Couple of EA 360 games got outed on Amazon as play on Xbox One. The ones I remembered were:

NFS Hot Pursuit
SSX
Fight Night Round 4

Chris1

Do access games launch simultaneously on Boner and PC?

Sometimes

Since they have different libraries it's kinda hard to say for sure but I think there's been a few times where games have gone in both.

Edit: It was FIFA 16, both went into EA and Origin Access same day

Welfare

EA Access is the best $30 purchase I've ever made.

But, I'm conflicted. Do I buy Mass Effect day one or wait for it to go in the Vault?

Decisions decisions.

Kill3r7

EA Access is the best $30 purchase I've ever made.

But, I'm conflicted. Do I buy Mass Effect day one or wait for it to go in the Vault?

Decisions decisions.

Buy it physical day 1 from BB w/GCU and trade it in once it hits access. Best of both worlds.

Top Bottom