• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest Builders releasing in NA in October on PS4 and Vita

Joqu

And yeah, I'm surprised we're getting the Vita version too. Great stuff, but square's so inconsistent when it comes to their Vita releases.

FelipeMGM

Dont know if its new, but this 30th annyversary logo was posted on their press site
CjdxYD5WgAElUFl.jpg:small

EDIT: Oh its really old lol

So any bets if this will be even bigger bomba than Heroes over ere?

I actually am much more worried about H2 being localized at this point.

Wow, Square are actually giving the Vita some attention with this game? Holy shit, I wonder if they got a look at Minecraft Vita figures in the West somehow.

Sucks that Vita is digital only but I'm glad it's finally coming over, heard a lot of good things about this game. I'll be picking up a physical PS4 copy come October.

Megatron

Man, I hope I am playing dq 7 by then.

I will certainly take every dragon quest game they want to bring over, but this probably wouldnt be in my top 5 of wanted dq localizations. Oh well. In for vita version. Unless its cross buy, in which case I will buy the physical ps4 version.

georly

OMFG I can't wait. I'm neither a huge minecraft NOR DQ fan, but somehow both of them together sounds fun as hell to me. Thank you @84play for talking about it and hyping me up.

Does this game have any form of multiplayer or is it just single player?

Top Bottom