• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official in-costume cast photos for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Full album on their Facebook page has other solo shots of these three characters: https://www.facebook.com/HPPlayLDN/?fref=nf

Harry, Albus, and Ginny Potter
13344717_1110901512313942_2413303390793163507_n.jpg

You can get the script soon for those who want to read it outside the UK. Play itself is coming soon.

EDIT: FYI this is JK Rowling's follow up to the books and differs in some details from her approved film details. Hence the robe, scar placement, etc.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Harry looks like he snorts coke off a strippers ass after work before going home.

"FUUUUUCK, I JUST.... *SNARL* ENGORGIO PHALLISTISIMO!"

SpaceWolf

Banned
Harry looks like he's just strangled the secretary of a top law firm, only to go and do some heroin in the bathroom out back to celebrate.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Harry looks like he snorts coke off a strippers ass after work before going home.

"I'm leaving you, Harry!"
"You're just like our wussy kid, Albus"
"He's heartbroken because you drink!"
"THE ONLY REASON HE'S HERE WAS BECAUSE I DRINK"

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I completely missed this o.o It's about grown-up Harry then? I expected some kind of passing the torch stuff when it comes to new movies.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Harry looks like an asshole of a dad here

Harry looks like he's just strangled the secretary of a top law firm, only to go and do some heroin in the bathroom out back to celebrate.

Harry looks quite tired of shit. I like it.

Hogwarts robe looks a little off to me.

Harry looks like the guy in Shaun of the Dead that everyone hates

Harry looks like he shows up drunk to the company's take your kid to work day
Okay, so who on GAF will be writing this fanfic

I never understood the relationship between Harry and Ginny.

Never seemed to be any actual attraction there.

This version of Harry looks so dead inside compared to prim, proper Ginny. The kid looks like a maladjusted nerd.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I hope Harry is an abusive dickhead who beats on his son and wife because of all the horrorific things he saw and had to go through while growing up. He never got over it and might even have PTSD and takes it out on his family. Then he cheats on his wife with Hermione but throws her under the bus to save face.

How old is Harry supposed to be here? Couldn't they just use Daniel with a touch of makeup at this point? Did he not want to reprise the role?

I hope Harry is an abusive dickhead who beats on his son and wife because of all the horrorific things he saw and had to go through while growing up. He never got over it and might even have PTSD and takes it out on his family. Then he cheats on his wife with Hermione but throws her under the bus to save face.

Yeah, I'm sure that's where Rowling was taking this series all along.

How old is Harry supposed to be here? Couldn't they just use Daniel with a touch of makeup at this point? Did he not want to reprise the role?

19 years after book seven. So around 37ish.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Yeah, I'm sure that's where Rowling was taking this series all along.

Well I admit I was already pretty skeptical Harry turned out as normal and nice as he did without any serious negative side effects after living with the Dudley's for years and that was before Wizard Hitler showed his noseless face.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
That Harry is totally cheating on Ginny. Like... using the Cloak of Invisibility while Ginny was in the same room.

Has there been a good argument from Rowling as to why this is a play outside of "Meh, just 'cos."

Like I've preordered the script and all I can think is "Why isn't this a book?". Then you have people saying I shouldn't do it that way, that I MUST see it, but tickets are like Felix Felicis...

Has there been a good argument from Rowling as to why this is a play outside of "Meh, just 'cos."

Like I've preordered the script and all I can think is "Why isn't this a book?". Then you have people saying I shouldn't do it that way, that I MUST see it, but tickets are like Felix Felicis...

Well she's one of three writers for this project so it was never her sole idea.

Sephzilla

I kind of like that look for Harry. He's got a little bit of that "I'm too old for this shit" look while simultaneously realizing he's tapping into Old Man Strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom