• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Dishonored 2 TV Spot

Mr. Tibbs

Someone uploaded a gameplay teaser from Twitch.
fRgutWy.jpg

Edit:
Original are down. Here's a backup.
Webm link courtesy of Get_craycray.

Jb

Sure looks like Dishonored! I hope we get a gameplay demo and not just a trailer at Bethesda's event.

It's nice to be excited about a AAA PC release in 2016 and being confident my low end PC can run it decently. The art design is amazing even with modest assets. A lot of games could learn from Arkane I think.

HussiZooT

So excited for this game.

And of what I saw, this is looking really, really good. Can't wait to see a proper gameplay reveal at E3!

Yoshi88

Just finished the first one + DLC on PS4 this month. I can't wait for it. Lore and world building is up there at the top with Deus Ex for me.

Can't wait to see more of the outsider.

Adnor

Banned
Wow, pretty trailer aside, is this one of the most leaked E3 conferences ever?

I'm pretty sure most E3 have most of the announcements leaked days before the conferences, hell, I'm pretty sure FF7R and TLG were leaked last year but people didn't believe them.

EDIT: Also I think most things this year haven't been leaks, but legit announcements from the publishers so people know what to look at E3?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Goddamn that smoke form crawl looks cool.

I'm so excited.

It looks like they're leaning heavily into the weird occult side of Dishonored's lore, and I love it. I'm so glad we're getting a sequel.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Looks like the witches are back.

It's still got that ugly-ass art style from the first game. The top-notch stealth will be there in abundance though, so it's all good.

Top Bottom