• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOOM (2016) free trial coming to PS4/XBO/PC for this week only

I CAN'T WAIT :D

My only concern is if achievements are unlocked in the demo. I own an Xbox One and a PS4 and I have access to my XB1 and not my PS4 atm, so I'm going to play it on XB1. But lately, demos have unlocked achievements in XB1, so if that's the case I'll skip out entirely. Hope to find out soon!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
download.jpg

Giolon

That trial is a great idea because Doom is great, but WTF is up with the 1 week time limit? If you already made it, leave it up.

Does that mean if we download it this week, we can keep it forever or that we can play it this week only just like a timed beta?

Tainted

This week only...

meaning we can only download it this week or once it's downloaded it expires in a week ?

-edit- nm

I will definitely download this to check the game out. I hope/assume this'll just become a permanent demo? Seems silly to make it promotional only.

Will give it a go on PC. Heads up to anyone impressed, Doom is $32 after gamerclub unlocked at Best Buy this week.

Will definitely go grab it myself if this demo impresses me.

Top Bottom