• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christopher Judge (Teal'c from Stargate) is the new voice for Kratos

Seen lots of confusion about this but looks to be confirmed now.

He announced he was doing VA for a game for E3 at a Con in Glasgow earlier this year and tweeted out something at the same time as the Sony stream

Christopher-Judge-stargate-sg-1-21308348-613-480.jpg

sn00zer

I would generally be kind of miffed about this, but the new voice sounds exactl like an older Kratos, so cool stuff.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Not a fan of this recast. He sounds like he's doing a bad impression of regular Kratos.

Long running characters Kratos and Snake being changed just sucks.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I knew it his voice and the way he says things stand out a mile, I said it in the other threads
Christopher Judge is the perfect fit for Kratos too you can just paint him in Ash and red war paint and it's Kratos, even his Teal'c character reminded me of him or the otherway round lol.

Indeed.

As GAF's resident Stargate expert (sorry Daniel Jackson) my first thought was that it was Christopher Judge when I heard Kratos speak during the show. Helps thay I just watched Lost City parts 1 and 2 right before the conference.

zulux21

sweet my wife and I have been watching stargate and we were both like... that sounds like Teal'c... but figured it just sounded like him.

Top Bottom