• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy 13 coming to current consoles?

jbug617

Banned
hwRT6nJ.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII might be coming to current generation platforms. A product page for the game was discovered on Xbox.com, which is no longer working, but if you have an Xbox Live account, you can sign-in and compare Final Fantasy XIII achievements for Xbox One with this user, which directly links to the broken page and displays the box art posted above.

Square Enix has yet to announce a current generation version of Final Fantasy XIII, which is currently available across PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.
http://gematsu.com/2016/07/final-fantasy-xiii-spotted-xbox-one

I know in China, FF13 is out for XB1 via cloud streaming.
http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1210826

Tizoc

Meh not worth buying again, the first game is the weakest FF in terms of content and te story is unimpressive. While the combat is good, it's not worth any asking price for it.

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
Finally! I loved the XIII-Trilogy ( ok Lightning Returns was not good...) and would love to play it again :)

A.Romero

I haven't played this game. I picked it up for PC but the xbox one controller doesn't work. I wish they fixed that before porting to more platforms.

Takao

Banned
None of the current gen Final Fantasy re-releases have hit XB1 (bar Type-0). Are we sure this isn't backwards compatibility?

Xav

So the Final Fantasy game that no one liked gets TWO direct sequels and a remaster.

This is why you vote with your wallet and not your mouth people.

Son Of D

If this is a remaster I'm surprised it's just XIII and not the trilogy. Unless it's separate releases with an eventual triple pack like the RE games.

Aters

Never been able to finish FFXIII-2 although I really like it (I just don't want to take out my PS3 from the closet). Will play it if they port it onto PS4, and hopefully they will fix the framerate. Somehow this game looks not smooth to me, and I'm typically not very sensitive to framerate.

Also, if RE6 managed to make it way to current gen consoles, why not FFXIII?

mcz117chief

Sure, why not. I already have the trilogy on PS3 so I don't need to buy it again but it's nice to have that option in case my PS3 explodes.

jorgeton

I'd love to see this baby run on current consoles since it's so damn pretty.

But it's such a slog to get through.. lordy.

Gxgear

As a trilogy I can see some demand for those who missed it last gen, but I wouldn't want to go through that again.

Top Bottom