• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Projector Game Console - true gaming innovation from China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8QoT6vKKMQ

Pack up your Playstation VR, Sony. Cancel your NX and QoL, Nintendo. Turn off your servers, Pokemon Go. This little box leapfrogs VR and AR technology completely by letting you play games without a screen out of the box. No need to buy a projector - cuz it has one!

This machine is so far into the future it even comes with Super Mario 6, 9, 10 and 16. All built in.

Isn't this getting old? The same old an neverending bashing on and laughing at China.. You know the Chinese electronics market is extremely regulated right? The manufacturers and consumers don't have a choice.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I bet this is an interesting piece of "China don't care" but holy fuck is the Youtube guy annoyingly unfunny and.. well, annoying. If you're not good at funnies, don't. Just be sincere and yourself and tell us about the damn thing.

edit alright, he's cooling off a bit into the video. Thank god.

Isn't this getting old? The same old an neverending bashing on and laughing at China.. You know the Chinese electronics market is extremely regulated right? The manufacturers and consumers don't have a choice.
Oh boo-urns to you. I think it's great. If this were an Android box instead of a 180 in 1 Famicom clone it'd be brilliant.

The product that's being sold has battery compartments in controllers that don't use batteries. Everything about it looks cheap and unfinished. It is a joke.

Ban Puncher

I bet this is an interesting piece of "China don't care" but holy fuck is the Youtube guy annoyingly unfunny and.. well, annoying. If you're not good at funnies, don't. Just be sincere and yourself and tell us about the damn thing.

Yakumo has been making videos about games before YouTube was even a tickle in it's dad's sack.

Piichan

Banned
This never gets old and will always be funny.

shameless copyright infringement is evergreen

as is the need to label your bootleg videogames as "nonradiative"

AudioEppa

It must be nice for companies having money to waste, I mean why develop new games when you can have a box maybe 6 people will actually buy lol

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Yakumo has been making videos about games before YouTube was even a tickle in it's dad's sack.

Then he should have had enough time to figure out how to do better jokes or more interesting/genuine talking ;)

Again, 'twas fine later on. Doesn't actually seem too bad for a 20$ projector.

That's actually one of the routes I suspected NX could be taking....
More than a suspicion it's an actual possibility, Nintendo has patents that are public that describe a projector and input device.

There's some interesting things to be done with projectors now that price and size have dimished.

Nintendo must be pissed the NX has already been copied
Well, at least we should be pissed that for 15, there's a way to play NES games that is more interesting and unique than an official 60 dollar kit that plays only 30 games.

Quality aside of course XD

LordRaptor

This thing must have been cheap as hell, because the cost of projectors collapsed to the point a couple of years ago a bunch of mobile phones with built in projectors were a cul de sac a bunch of phone manufacturers went down

nkarafo

I know this is a cheap projector but in my life i have never seen a single one that doesn't look like shit.

Top Bottom