• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kim Kardashian releases video of Kanye/Taylor Swift conversation about "Famous" lyric

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Kanye interrupts Taylor at the MTV awards and claims Beyoncé's album was better

- Taylor forgives Kanye and they're publically friends

- Kanye release "Famous" along with his newest album, in which he proclaims he "made that bitch famous" and they "might still have sex" in reference to Taylor

- Taylor and her marketing team create faux outrage over this despite telling Kanye it was cool

- at the Grammys, Taylor says "don't let anyone say they made you famous" after winning album of the year

- Taylor denies she gave Kanye the ok to use the line in the song

- Before releasing the song, Kanye called and records himself asking if it's cool and Taylor says it is. This video was just released and proves Taylor lied about everything for publicity.

uCt3Y8ll.jpg

Max

I am not Max
weren't her lawyers ready for this?

happy kim let this out finally, cuz fuck Taylor is fake and boring

Oh shit there are the receipts. The more devious, deceptive woman in entertainment for sure.

She should be a politician for real though. Cold blooded snake. I guess Kim was smart for getting insurance.

Ran rp

I haven't payed much attention to Taylor other than her 1989 album and Kanye shenanigans but now I know why people hate her.

bort

Why is there a recording? hmmm

http://www.gq.com/story/kim-kardashian-west-gq-cover-story

But Kim says Taylor's deep emotional wound is nonsense—okay, she says it's a lie—and that there's video proof, because a videographer was actually filming their phone call. Why? Because Kim's husband commissions videographers to film everything when he's recording an album, for posterity (and possibly, one day, a documentary). And this is where it gets sticky.

“She totally approved that,” Kim says, shaking her head in annoyance. “She totally knew that that was coming out. She wanted to all of a sudden act like she didn't. I swear, my husband gets so much shit for things [when] he really was doing proper protocol and even called to get it approved.” Kim is on a roll now, speaking faster and more animatedly than at any other point during our time together. “What rapper would call a girl that he was rapping a line about to get approval?”

people are spamming L on taylors instagram now

XXCGu5h.jpg

Joe

I don't have a horse in this race but out of fairness he (apparently) didn't tell her the proceeding line:

"Why? I made that bitch famous
God damn
I made that bitch famous"

Which kind of takes a little away from the 'tongue-in-cheek' aspect of it.

Edit, corrected:
People made these headlines too quick, that line has been confirmed now to have been heard to- kim is still adding more clips right now and the recent ones have taylor agreeing with that part.

Galang

Banned
Why is there a recording? hmmm

I would make sure to record any conversations that involved getting consent or permission no matter the scale of the request. The music industry is crazy shady and I imagine it's pretty common among artists to document everything where possible

solarus

Also godamn at articles already being made and videos put up on youtube, kim is still putting the rest of the recording up right now on snapchat lol its not even finished, taylor basically agreeing with the famous line.

I don't understand anything going on in this thread.

Could anybody give me a summary of what any of this means?

- Kanye interrupts Taylor at the MTV awards and claims Beyoncé's album was better

- Taylor forgives Kanye and they're publically friends

- Kanye release "Famous" along with his newest album, in which he proclaims he "made that bitch famous" and they "might still have sex" in reference to Taylor

- Taylor and her marketing team create faux outrage over this despite telling Kanye it was cool

- at the Grammys, Taylor says "don't let anyone say they made you famous" after winning album of the year

- Taylor denies she gave Kanye the ok to use the line in the song

- Before releasing the song, Kanye called and records himself asking if it's cool and Taylor says it is. This video was just released and proves Taylor lied about everything for publicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom