• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima teases new Death Stranding trailer for later today

BY2K

Membero Americo
Watch out, he never said a new DEATH STRANDING trailer. Just a new trailer, period. Could be anything.

Ydelnae

I'm expecting a new CGi cutscene featuring Ludens to promote the toy figures. I don't think we will hear about Death Stranding until PSX.

liquidtmd

Banned
I bet we're not getting this till 2018 so honestly I couldnt care less.

Look I love Kojima. I'm sure this will be great, but after MGSV got trailed way, way, WAY before release I'm just a bit fatigued.

Much more enthused about things like Capcoms current mentality with Resi 7 - announced at E3, one small demo and release in Jan.

sn00zer

Ludens toy trailer?

Im really curious about Konami's side of the story with the shake up. The toys reminded me of it because its clearly a ton of money goes into toys/tshirts/nicknacks for MGS and looks like he's starting to do it here as well.

fritzo

I bet we're not getting this till 2018 so honestly I couldnt care less.

Look I love Kojima. I'm sure this will be great, but after MGSV got trailed way, way, WAY before release I'm just a bit fatigued.

Much more enthused about things like Capcoms current mentality with Resi 7 - announced at E3, one small demo and release in Jan.

I'm with you, but it doesn't bother me. It happens in other media too. I guess with games, especially with new IP, its probably better to drum up interest very early. RE7 and games like Fallout can do the opposite because they have established audiences.

Ban Puncher

6KQC8Xm.gif

Fisico

What's the point when it's so early in dev ?
As developpers they have nothing to prove, they're not looking for a publisher or investment and it's pointless to drum interest so long before the release ?

But oh well what do I know.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Naked Norman Reedus vs. Ludens hype. lol.

This is one game where it's impossible to have any sort of expectations as to what comes next.

I'm beginning to think that some of those allegations about Kojima being a diva are true. Kojima just go underground and make your game already.

Chase17

2 trailers about a month apart for a game that probably won't be out until at least 2020.

Not sure how to feel about that.

Edit: oh it's something else

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Are you guys ready for dubstep and quick cuts of action figures? I sure am!
TIME TO LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIIIIIIND *AUTOTUNE DROP*

WUB WUB WUB

*CUT TO WHALES ON THE BEACH*

CGwizz

I never seen a dev travel so much like kojima does, do he even show up at the studio to make the game.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
He lists #1000toys. He's at SDCC. Betting it's a trailer for Ludens merchandise. There's no specific mention of Death Stranding.

Top Bottom