• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

500GB and 1TB Xbox One S bundles arriving August 23

https://majornelson.com/2016/07/26/...n-nfl-17-and-halo-collection/?linkId=26945328

Play over 100 console exclusives on the highly anticipated, newly designed Xbox One S, featuring 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray, 4K video streaming, and High Dynamic Range for games and video. With all the biggest blockbusters this year, plus Xbox 360 backward compatibility titles, and the most advanced multiplayer network, Xbox One S is the ultimate games and entertainment system – starting at $299.

Today, we’re announcing the first set of 500GB and 1TB Xbox One S bundles, the Xbox One S Madden NFL 17 Bundle and the Xbox One S Halo Collection Bundle. Both bundles arrive in stores on August 23 and are available for pre-order starting today.

Xbox One S Madden NFL 17 Bundle

In partnership with EA SPORTS, we’re offering the Xbox One S Madden NFL 17 Bundle for fans in the U.S. and Canada. Packed with everything a football fan needs to get ready for the season, the Xbox One S Madden NFL 17 Bundle comes loaded with a 1TB hard drive to play all the biggest blockbusters in Xbox history, a full-game download of Madden NFL 17, seven Madden Ultimate Team Pro Packs and one month of EA Access for $349 USD / $449 CAD. And now for a limited time, when you purchase the Xbox One S Madden NFL 17 Bundle, you’ll get a promotional code for 20 percent off your next order at NFLShop.com (bundles purchased at GameStop will include a physical copy of Madden NFL 17).

Xbox One S Halo Collection Bundle

In addition to the Xbox One S Madden NFL 17 Bundle, we’re also offering the Xbox One S Halo Collection Bundle, the ideal way to dive into the world of Xbox One and the iconic Halo universe. The Xbox One S Halo Collection Bundle comes with a 500GB or 1TB Xbox One S, matching Xbox Wireless Controller and five games between Halo 5: Guardians and Halo: The Master Chief Collection. It’s perfect for those looking to relive the Master Chief’s epic journey or battle on the biggest maps in franchise history in Warzone multiplayer.

Both the 500GB and 1TB hard drive options for the Xbox One Halo Collection Bundle will be available at participating retailers, including Microsoft Stores, in the U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand for $299 USD and $349 USD, respectively. Note that, in the U.S., the 1TB hard drive option will only be available in very limited quantities at select Microsoft Stores and microsoftstore.com. We’ll have more to share about 500GB and 1TB Xbox One S bundles in additional markets next month.

Pre-order Xbox One S Madden NFL 17 Bundle from Microsoft store.

Pre-order Xbox One S Halo Collection Bundle from Microsoft store.

We’re continuing to offer our fans the best choices to enjoy the games they want to play, with the people they want to play with and on the devices they want. Whether fans suit up as a Spartan or an NFL quarterback, we look forward to offering them the ultimate gaming and entertainment experiences on Xbox.

jettared

Neo Member
Yeah but....its white. I'll get it when they release it in black. A man simply cannot have 5 black consoles placed together and 1 white in the middle ruining all the OCD.

JaggedSac

Not too long of a time with just the 2gb. Figured at least a couple months. Nice to see they didnt go that route though.

jbug617

Banned
Bundles are on Amazon
CoS2pguVMAAZJvy.jpg

https://t.co/HBEkBtxFZe
CoS2-RmVIAAhj-q.jpg

https://t.co/bK6BajuPDz
Credit Wario

So ... no Europe ?

My guess there will be a Fifa bundle announced at Gamescom

So i should cancel my 500g pre-order and then pre-order the halo one. turn around and sell the copies since i already have them. Right?

this also confirmed the non bundled versions are releasing on the 23rd too right?

So i should cancel my 500g pre-order and then pre-order the halo one. turn around and sell the copies since i already have them. Right?

Where did you preorder? Amazon updated their 500GB listing to the halo bundle, so everyone that preordered it there will automatically have the halo bundle.

ZeroX03

Banned
500GB Halo Bundle is $399AUD/$499NZD. New Zealand getting kinda screwed because everything is just +$100 more expensive on all models, but great deal for Australia.

Yeah but....its white. I'll get it when they release it in black. A man simply cannot have 5 black consoles placed together and 1 white in the middle ruining all the OCD.

Sounds like a Brazzers scene with game consoles.

But yeah I agree. Hard to resist that price point but why does it only come in white Phil? Why?

Black Friday 1TB Halo bundle for $299? Between that, a 4kTV and whatever else I can get my grubby hands on, my wallet will be begging for mercy this holiday season.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Tempting to import but no time to play. Tons of backlog :p Also seems more right to wait for Scorpio.

maxcriden

Well, does this mean the Gears bundle will stop being manufactured? Amazon has one to send me from the DOTD and they haven't.

Top Bottom