• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 launching in EU and NA simultaneously on February 14, 2017

Zalman

Thanks, Deep Silver.

Munich, Germany, August 9 – Deep Silver today reveal Persona 5, from the award-winning Persona Japanese role-playing game series developed by ATLUS, will launch in Europe and all PAL regions on February 14th 2017, for a simultaneous western launch. This instalment will be available exclusively for consoles on PlayStation®4 (PS4) for €69.99 / £54.99 and PlayStation®3 for €49.99 / £39.99, at Retail and Digital.

For PlayStation®4 both the Persona 5 “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition as well as the Persona 5 SteelBook® Launch Edition are now available to pre-order. The Persona 5 “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition, available for €89.99 / £79.99, offers the game, SteelBook Collectible Case, Soundtrack CD, 4" / 10 cm Morgana Plush, 64-page Hardcover Art Book, School Bag and Collectible Outer Box. The SteelBook Launch Edition of Persona 5 offers the game & SteelBook Collectible Case, at the price of €69.99 / £54.99. The PlayStation®3 version will be only available in a standard game case at the price of €49.99 / £39.99.

Cpam0BBWIAEANvU.jpg:small

It's kinda sad that this is something that's surprising, but hey, whatever. Good news.

Atlus you'd better keep Deep Silver around.

Tizoc

In honor of my eu brethern ill get an eu copy myself
Assuming that nthe ver that releases over hefe :v

SxP

Great news. Massive props to Deep Silver!

Exclusive to PS4 in Europe is no surprise, doubt anyone will care.

Galang

Banned
Great news!!! Happy for Europe. Ungrateful rats that were complaining the US version wasn't released the same time as in Japan have no idea how Europe feels. 6 months turn over for both is super great either way!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
HOLY SHIT DEEP SILVER OUR SAVIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here I am like a sucker having bought a amazon us gift card to pay for it already. Because I never imagined this could happen. Sigh, nothing ever works out as I plan it.

Top Bottom