• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League hits 20 million players.

CqFw7KOWEAQUdIq.jpg:large

WOW! 20 MILLION players for Rocket League! Thank you to the best community ever! #EverybodyDance

Congrats Psyonix!

Maxey

That's amazing! I'm glad Psyonix found such success. Rocket League is easily one of the best games of this decade.

Man, I wish I could get my friends to buy this, but I lost all hope of convincing them once the Overwatch soccer game came out. Absolutely insane how big Rocket League has gotten.

Salsa

and 10 mil are assholes with useless reporting function

kek

but 500 hours played love it congrats psyonix

I literally flit between this and overwatch constantly. Nothing else gets a lookin. Definitely one of my favourite on-line multiplayer games of all time.

Game of the generation for me. I play it almost daily since we got it through PS+. It probably is my most played game of all time by now too.

I'm happy I could at least support them by buying the DLC and now the physical release.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Don't know if I would have played this without it launching on PS Plus.

2600 games and counting.

Davey Cakes

and 10 mil are assholes with useless reporting function

kek

but 500 hours played love it congrats psyonix
Yeah, it's a fantastic game that's fun to play. I only like playing in 3v3 with two of my friends though. I don't feel like I could handle the MANY assholes online by myself.

Dominator

Every time a new thread about a Rocket League accomplishment is made I always smile. Just finished playing a few games right before seeing this thread.

One of the greatest games of all-time. Congrats Psyonix!

Arttemis

My most played game this gen, beyond Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3. I continuously go back to it because it's just. So. Damn. Fun!!

ChrisD

A game that becomes 100x funner once you mute everyone from the Options menu. :) Been playing it a lot the past month, enjoying it more now than in the first month! Didn't know chat got to me so much, but it evidently was.

Josh5890

I really hope Rocket League stays great. I'm afraid that it will one day become the next Team Fortress 2. F2P and hats.....

Top Bottom