• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: PS4 Slim leaked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubes7844

Banned
S9JOxNeh.jpg

Wario64 is ninjaing this thread for his Twitter

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Yeah, that's real as fuck...

What do you think now Xbox The Master?

Seems to be really small too.

Boke1879

UHD Bluray player under $300 is good selling point.

True, but I think they need something to help differentiate the two aside form the power upgrade.

Yea ok what slim is real and doesn't look bad. Wonder why it's out in the wild so soon though. How soon are we expecting this to ship.

wapplew

Looking good actually, though I do still prefer the original design. I wonder how much smaller it is, would love to see comparisons. Also would like to know if a USB port is in the back this time.

According to Foxconn leak, not much smaller, about a coin less wide.

data

How is it possible that the Neo was leaked way before, but there was no word of this slim console until some random Twitter user posted a picture of the box and there is a live PS4 slim inside of the box? weird as fuck

RibMan

If this is real I'm disappointed. I would like to buy a new PS4, other than PS4Neo, but it would absolutely need to be at least 1TB.

So, if real, what are they doing? 500GB still isn't enough. It wasn't at launch, it isn't now.

Keeping the price low to maximize profits in different markets. In other words, if real, they want to build the cheapest PS4 possible and charge the most amount possible and sell sell sell 📈.

If this is real then the more interesting question is what does the Neo look like? Will it even be the same color as the Slim?

dresi

How is it possible that the Neo was leaked way before, but there was no word of this slim console until some random Twitter user posted a picture of the box and there is a live PS4 slim inside of the box? weird as fuck

Few people were saying that there will be slim version released with Neo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom