• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Guardian delayed

whiteape

An Update on The Last Guardian:
The Last Guardian will launch on December 6, 2016.

The Last Guardian development team is fast approaching major milestones in production and has made the tough decision to delay the release of The Last Guardian a few weeks. The Last Guardian will launch on December 6, 2016.
Fumito Ueda (gen Design) and Japan Studio have a wonderful vision for The Last Guardian’s touching, emotional journey of friendship and trust, and we want to deliver the most polished experience possible for our fans who have supported us for so long. A delay is a difficult decision, particularly with this game, but we have encountered more bugs than anticipated while in the final stages of development. To ensure that The Last Guardian delivers on the experience that the game’s creators have envisioned, we need to take the extra time to work on those issues.
Our development continues to push itself to the fullest and we look forward to revealing new content toward launch.
We appreciate your continued support.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...id=775303613530841088&adbpl=tw&adbpr=10671602

vader.jpg

Edit: At least there is World of Final Fantasy...

Shin-chan

Well GR is definitely getting delayed as well then. No way they're having two titles release in the same week.

And god dammit, I was so sure they weren't going to delay it. At least it's only a few weeks and I'll actually have a PS4 when it's out.

DKHF

I think GR2 is getting pushed back to January now. I don't think Sony will launch those two games in the span of a week, even with how little they seem to care about GR2's success lol.

Disappointed. Guess I got time to play dark souls 3 dlc but ant think of any game for November while December is already busy. The delay isn't the worst news but would rather have heard it earlier.

Top Bottom