• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NIOH releasing on February 9, 2017 Worldwide

PranooY

CsN6W1FWcAAcE6x.jpg
Just announced on TGS Livestream.
(Pic from ZhugeEx)

Lock, If old.

Ogawa-san

Wasn't expecting a worldwide release, considering how long it took for Toukiden to get here, something that didn't even have/need english VO.

Can't wait!

Oh, fuck off, game industry. Is this even financially sound? Are all of these games expect to have completely isolated audiences or do they not give a shit about having to compete so much? Did the entire industry accepted some sort of dare? What the actual fuck, give February a fucking break!

Wait a fucking minute here. Just hold on a moment.

You're telling me that...

-Nioh

-Persona 5

-Nier Automata

- For Honor

-Horizon Zero Dawn

...are all coming in February?

That's absolutely crazy.

AllGamer

Nioh, Persona 5, For Honor, Horizon, Nier: Automata in February!

What the fuck?

edit:

Wait a fucking minute here. Just hold on a moment.

You're telling me that...

-Nioh

-Persona 5

-Nier Automata

- For Honor

-Horizon Zero Dawn

...are all coming in February?

That's absolutely crazy.

lol

btw, Sniper Elite 4 is also coming in Februar

Rakuyo

Neo Member
Was hoping for a release this year :(
Well, then it's only FFXV and the last guardian for me this christmas.

Was expecting this year as they were promising a 2016 release earlier, guess it's too crowded from now on.

But in Feb 2017? That's even worse tbh.

Mdk7

Terrible launch date. Not only because I wanted it a lot sooner, but because he's gonna go against big titles.

Aww, that's not 2016. :(

It'll give me some more time to finish other games I suppose, feel bad for the people who plan on playing Persona 5 in Feb as well tho.

Makeda

Don't worry people, whenever a month is "too packed with games" we get a healthy amount of delays!

Pretty much! :(
These release dates scream to me of companies desperately trying to hit release dates within their fiscal year in order to keep profits / revenues looking respectable.

Espada

#1. FUUUUUCK YES! We finally got a release date!

#2. February is going to be insane.

I'm going to be picking up Nioh, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Nier, and For Honor.

Nioh - Feb 9th
For Honor - February 14th
Persona 5 - February 14th
Nier: Automata - February 23rd
Horizon: Zero Dawn - February 28th

Barring absolutely abysmal reviews for these, these 5 games are going to last me months.

ChrisD

Well, it gives me time to play other stuff until then!

...Oh, February. Guess it'll be a March/April pick-up, then. Maybe even June. Fun as the Beta was, Persona 5 and Horizon take precedence over it.

Top Bottom