• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

is US psn down ?

bidguy

Banned
i just bought a ps4 with bloodborne (digital code)

set everything up,created account (us but i live in germany) but when i click on psn store icon it says "this service is undergoing maintenance"

theres one scheduled for next week and the status page says everythings fine....

error code is wc-403838

darthbob

i just bought a ps4 with bloodborne (digital code)

set everything up,created account (us but i live in germany) but when i click on psn store icon it says "this service is undergoing maintenance"

theres one scheduled for next week and the status page says everythings fine....

They're pushing out the 4.0 Firmware update today so it's possible that that's having an impact.

Yup. I finally turned my ps4 on after almost a month to update the firmware and went to the store to download Journey and LotF and got an error message. Thanks, Sony!

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Three weeks in a row PSN down for hours during the middle of the day.

Scheduled maintenance or not, this is fucking ridiculous.

DanielJr82

My brother tells me PSN is down frequently. Is it DDOS attacks or just a crappy service? (I'm at work all day and school at night, I only game on weekends so I don't really notice these things).

Arttemis

I've been playing rocket league for the last 3 hours. No problems on my end.

The PSN Store goes down a lot on Tuesdays, though, for maintenance.

Capella

It looks like it's just the store is down, as I can't download anything but everything else seems to be working. I'm able to play Bloodborne online right now just fine.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Different in the US or so? Been playing every day for the last 3 weeks, never had any problems, both daytime and evening. I'm in EU.

No need for hypebole.

maybe. check the gaf threads. it went down a couple of days after the price increase announcement. then the day before the ps4 pro reveal.

I got that error when I clicked the store, tried again and got in no problem. Web store is functioning too for buying and starting downloads.

NewDust

It's not down 'frequently'.

I did have a good run last year and a half, but last month or so it definitely has been flaky.

Fwiw, store is supposed to update this evening, a small hiccup to the store during update isn't out of the ordinary. Yet it is also outlined on the status page.

test_account

XP-39C²
It looks like it's just the store is down, as I can't download anything but everything else seems to be working. I'm able to play Bloodborne online right now just fine.
Seems like it. I logged out and in now.

maybe. check the gaf threads. it went down a couple of days after the price increase announcement. then the day before the ps4 pro reveal.
I see. That doesnt sound like 3 weeks in a row though.

Jigolo

Are the people actually posting in this dumb thread testing it or just spewing shit? PSN is up

You guys just like to outrage for no fucking reason.

Gorillaz

piece of shit psn i break your back

image.php

test_account

XP-39C²
Are the people actually posting in this dumb thread testing it or just spewing shit? PSN is up

You guys just like to outrage for no fucking reason.
Happends in every "is PSN down" thread. It gives an excuse to post such comments eventhough that they do nothing to help the OP. But hopefully it will be up and running like it should for everyone sooner than later.

Top Bottom