• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 - Screenshot & Video Thread(dialup&mobile warning: lots of pics/gifs)

ekim

(If anyone wants to create a nifty header image, go for it)

The Demo for FH3 is out on Xbox One and people are posting there pictures and gifs everywhere, so it's probably a good idea to have one thread dedicated to all those photos and videos.

How to make a screenshot in the demo:
(Uploading to Forza Hub isn't enabled in the demo it seems.)

- go into Photomode
- make your photo composition
- hide the UI
- double tap the Xbox button
- Press Y to make a system screenshot

The same applies to videos. You have to use the Xbox system capturing of game clips.

How to share your pictures and videos:
Go to Xboxdvr.com, search for your gamer tag and you will find all your screenshots and videos neatly compiled.
When clicking a video you also have the possibility to easily gif it via imgur.
When the video is compiled, right click it and select "show video" (may differ in your browser), change the extension from mp4 to gif.

Rules:
- maximum of two gifs per post (no max if you just post links to the videos)
- maximum of two pictures (at 1080p) per post
- if you use pictures/videos that you didn't make yourself, credit the original creator

aQuobLf.gif

fUZy5lD.gif

GlamFM

Banned
Qq since I'm on vacation and can't play the demo.

Is there a big festival area like in FH1 this time around?

You're a lifesaver!

My first try to make a GIF (since many years..):
2NUFBNZ.gif

I used to disable rewind, but I noticed that you have the possibility to replay, with all the different camera angles. That's what I used. I don't know if FH2 had this.

Hopefully the full game - like the others - will allow you to hide the rewind prompt. So you can still rewind, but it won't bug you onscreen.

willbsn13

You're a lifesaver!

My first try to make a GIF (since many years..):
2NUFBNZ.gif

I used to disable rewind, but I noticed that you have the possibility to replay, with all the different camera angles. That's what I used. I don't know if FH2 had this.

Did you just jump onto one of the twelve apostles?

I was going to pass on this game but heard there was a demo out. So I downloaded it and now I'm going to buy it.

Forza Horizon 3 will be my first racing game this gen.

shandy706

From gameplay

2PVL41.png

Random one I did from other thread.

giphy.gif

Also...here's my helicopter one...

One thing I noticed was that everything reacts to everything. Ferns and plants flap and react to cars going by or through them.

In this shot I took you can see the helicopter blowing ripples across the water and it even knocks a banner down.

SecondGiddyEastrussiancoursinghounds.gif

psychotron

I'm away on vacation and can't play the demo. I hate you all! It looks amazing....my favorite racing series this gen.

Top Bottom