• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New The Last Guardian trailer (Gamestop Expo)

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Awww catbird got wet!
They showed half the locations in this one minute trailer it seemed btw. Should've probably skipped it. Or there will be more locations maybe(?)

length doesnt mean much for spoilers, for example bandai namco can spoil a whole 40 hour game in a minute.

Well, I said no, meaning there's no spoilers, and it's only a minute long so it's not some big story trailer or something.

They showed half the locations in this one minute trailer it seemed btw. Should've probably skipped it. Or there will be more locations maybe(?)

Are you serious. It showed some cliffs and that same bridge.

That trailer, that music...
giphy.gif

naib

I would avoid. Something kinda spoilerish IMO.
Maybe everyone else has already seen it but I haven't.

Servbot24

Banned
Doesn't matter, this game took a long time to make so it will definitely suck.

My most anticipated game by far!

aceface

There is a brief glimpse of spoilery story stuff if people want to go in cold. It's literally like 5 seconds long and it might not be a spoiler at all considering how these games go but...

light patterns on the shield seem to be having an effect on Trico? His eyes change color and it looks like he goes feral for a second. It could be just the way the kids controls/connects with him

ghibli99

OMG, I'm so there. Not that I wasn't, but this furthers those feelings. I'm pretty sure this game is going to make me misty-eyed.

There is a brief glimpse of spoilery story stuff if people want to go in cold. It's literally like 5 seconds long and it might not be a spoiler at all considering how these games go but...

light patterns on the shield seem to be having an effect on Trico? His eyes change color and it looks like he goes feral for a second. It could be just the way the kids controls/connects with him

This isn't spoilery for someone going in cold. It's spoilery for someone who doesn't even want to know the title of the game.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
The amount of time i'll spend studying the animation in this game is worth the price of admission alone, look at him rolling in that water!!

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
For those asking about spoilers, they didn't show anything much more than they showed at that one info blowout a few months ago. The scenes shown all seem to be towards the beginning of the game, as they were scenes that were described in an article I know I read half a year ago or so (the one on IGN).

The trailer mostly just shows a bit of platforming and the boy and guardian playing around with each other. There's one scene which shows a bit more, but the scene happens very early in the game and they don't even show what it leads to (but you would know if you read the demo article by IGN a few months ago who played through the first 30-40 minutes of the game or something).

It was a LOT less showing than the last E3 trailer, for example, by quite a margin.

Top Bottom