• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump at Florida rally just now: "Make sure you get out and vote, November 28th."

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not wrong. It's like CSPAN where they have two different numbers to call in and voice your opinion. This election, all Trump supporters are supposed to vote November 28th. Everyone else votes November 8th.

GutsOfThor

He's not wrong. It's like CSPAN where they have two different numbers to call in and voice your opinion. This election, all Trump supporters are supposed to vote November 28th. Everyone else votes November 8th.

Yep that's exactly how it works now. trump supporters please take note of this!

MechaX

Isn't his University case set for trial on Nov 28?

Not excusing the fact that a fucking presidential candidate of the goddamn US of A doesn't have election day drilled into their freaking mind at this point.

danm999

I hope this is one of those times where he refuses to back down and admit he's wrong and causes untold confusion amongst his supporters about when they can vote.

ezrarh

It's obviously to prevent voter fraud. We need 3 weeks to make sure Hillary votes are legit before Trump's voters can get out there.

Dishwalla

Banned
Yeah Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell joked about it during the transition to O'Donnell's show, with Lawrence saying he was "planning to take November 28th off".

Isn't his University case set for trial on Nov 28?

Not excusing the fact that a fucking presidential candidate of the goddamn US of A doesn't have election day drilled into their freaking mind at this point.

That was my first thought. He gets to stand in front of Judge Curiel.

That's gonna be funny.

RPGCrazied

Sometimes I do think he is a plant, he can't be this stupid, can he?

Just lol, just like when he was talking about Hillary's email at the debate, he said 39k instead of 33k. And at a rally he said 7/11 instead of 9/11.

Dr.Acula

Banned
899399.jpg

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
what if Trump just keeps moving the date so he's in a perpetual state of running for President? he can never lose.

M-PG71C

Holy shit, thank you so much Mr. Trump. I will go vote for you November 28th! EVERYONE MUST VOTE ON NOVEMBER 28TH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom