• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs 2 Trailer - Welcome to San Francisco Gameplay

Chev

It's amusing that it's called gameplay when none of it is actual gameplay footage but at leats it looks cool.

dreamfall

Looks awesome! That was a fun trailer, really hoping that the driving mechanics are much improved this go around- Marcus is going to be a fun protagonist!

AdanVC

That looks awesome! Been craving an open world game lately so looking forward to the innevitable port of this game to Switch and I will be there day one!

shandy706

That looks awesome! Been craving an open world game lately so looking forward to the innevitable port of this game to Switch and I will be there day one!

Has that been announced? I wouldn't hold my breath if not.

However, day one if it happened. Portable open world would be nice.

I wouldn't count on that at all. Watch_Dogs 1 got ported to Wii U because of the already made Xbox 360 and PS3 versions. No similar situation around this time for Watch_Dogs 2.

Looks fucking sick. Not pre-ordering, but will definitely buy if post-release YT vids & GAF impressions are solid. Nice job Ubi!

Hm...this looks good. I didn't hate WD1 but it was severely disappointing to me.

Buuuut, the same thing happened with Assassins Creed. I'm getting a Pro too for Christmas.

What're the benefits of WD2 on Pro?

Lime

WD2's version of SF ->

a7e8orvz.gif

(No homeless people in that trailer)

seriously though, the "gentrify this" billboard was pretty cool. I hope Ubisoft makes an explicit political stance regarding this and not have it be some cookie-cutter milquetoast rendition of 'anti-establishment' ideology

Definitely getting this Day 1.

The last open world game of this caliber I played was GTA V and that was more than 2 years ago.

I also watched some other gameplay videos and it looks incredibly fun with a myriad of ways to combat encounters.

AdanVC

Has that been announced? I wouldn't hold my breath if not.

However, day one if it happened. Portable open world would be nice.

Absolutely. It'll be awesome to chill on the bus while doing persecussions and stuff. Hope they confirm it :(

I wouldn't count on that at all. Watch_Dogs 1 got ported to Wii U because of the already made Xbox 360 and PS3 versions. No similar situation around this time for Watch_Dogs 2.

Well that's true but hey, if W_D1 managed to release on Wii U then this certainly has to be on Switch as well! Plus, Ubi are the nicest on supporting Nintendo systems and they confirmed they are working on a bunch of games for Switch so yeah. Hoping for the best with W_D2.

Piers

Looks pretty good imo
Seems like they wanted to get the open-world things (driving, exploration etc) solid first before sprinkling in the hack features.

Morts

I can't believe they're getting me interested after how dull the first one was.

Though, after watching that the guns seem a little out of place. I wish the had tried to make a hacker/mischief/vandalism game where you never shoot anyone. To be clear, I don't mind violence in games, but the tone of the trailer seems more lighthearted than that, which I liked.

Top Bottom