• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Received $10 from Sony (Expire on Nov 30th)

Lexxism

Sony send me $10 on PSN for buying PS4 Pro. Check your PSN notifications.

15167621_10154276463338732_23464757165653273_o.jpg

I don't know why I receive one but I bought a PS4 Pro last week.

PS. From NA

Edit: I guess from getting a Pro then?
Edit 2: The code will expire on the 30th of November. Sorry, I made a mistake on the title.

JayBabay

Well I remember getting one in the box with my OG PS4, but nothing came with the pro. Maybe this is their way of extending that to you?

I just checked and I have nothing btw.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Got the same thing about a month ago after logging into a PS4 for the first time using a 2009 account that I hadn't used since 2014.

I'm guessing it's just a promo for buying the Pro.

At the same time, I wonder if Playstation ever tosses out 'stimulus packages' like this to just breed goodwill, and get people in the habit of buying stuff directly from PSN.

Seriously. I'm kinda pissed. I could actually really use the cash on PSN to buy some games I've wanted for a while, yet I see a ton of users saying they got 10$. What the hell IS this?! Where's MY 10$?

lol

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I got it too! Free money is awesome.

I got a Pro a few days back if that matters

Turbo91GT

I remember when they did the same thing about 4 years ago. They randomly sent credits to accounts whether the actually bought from the PSN store, or never spent a penny.

specdot

North America here. I got $10 PSN cash the week before Rise of Iron came out. I had purchased $40 worth of PSN credit to buy the expansion and got the $10 credit a few days later. I think it has to do with day one PSN users (Read: day 1 phat PS3 owners).
Edit: it was only good for that month though. So it seems to check out with the OP.

Dr.brain64

I got the $10 when I started my ps4 pro and went online (just online not signing in to my account). (Day one ps4 pro btw)

Anyways thanks Sony!!

I remember when I got the free $10 when I got my PS4 (original) at launch in 2013. I spent it on a DC Universe Online DLC pack so I could get more slots to create super heroes with.

Top Bottom