• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ark: Survival Evolved for PS4 out December 6th (First 'Early Access' game on PS4?)

I think Dungeon Defenders 2 was also on PSN as "early access"

Sony just doesnt have a formal programn for it but a few games have been released on the platform and labeled as Early Access

Lister

Banned
Wasn't Fallout 4 the first early access game on PS4?

Nice.

This game is weird. Still unpolished, still performs badly, still nto finished, but with paid for DLC avaialble and releasing on multiple paltforms to boot.

You'd think they'd finish the game on PC first, then offer paid DLC, THEN release on consoles.

But I guess that's why I'm not the developer of a game studio.

Well..... Performance aside, this seems like one of the better Early Access Sandbox Survival Games that will be on the PS4. What does the PS4 have besides 7 Days To Die? Haven't kept up on Sandbox Survival Games on the console scene.

Saty

Huh, wasn't aware that there were previous games. Does Sony enforce each game of this type to offer a trial like Microsoft does?

Gowans

This game has lead to some of my favourite experiences ever playing with a mate on Xbox One.

Have fun all who are picking this up.
(Jealous of the Pro requiring a 1080p native frame buffer, I played a framey Sub 720 in the xbox Preview.)

Bahlor

As the game is out now... did anyone try it and can report on the base PS4 performance? I wanted to buy the game for quite some time now.

Top Bottom