• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy stars Chloe

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Uncharted 4 DLC? New game? Probably single player Uncharted 4 DLC.

l5kodenu3m4dg5zyeere.jpg

Link

Update: Standalone DLC, UC4 not required. Takes place in India, Nadine is Chloe's partner.

Some tidbits from the panel so far:

- takes place after UC4
-Game is set in India (different locations)
-no supernatural elements, story is grounded like UC4
-they are calling it a story expansion not DLC, it's longer than left behind but shorter than UC4
-expanding the concept of wide linear, game will have parts that are more open than UC4
- says Chloe is the best driver in the business (hint: game will have driving mechanics)
- says her fighting style and move set will be different from drakes
- story will explore who Chloe is and focus on the unlikely pairing of Nadine and Chloe

I23ojO0h.jpg

xYboWCJ.gif

jwk94

Super hyped to have Chloe back. Looks like this will be yet another different style of Uncharted. Could this lay the groundwork for a Chloe-led series?

All I see in that poster is a grown up Riley and Ellie XD
Must be a sign...
Lol I was kinda thinking the same thing.

Aesthet1c

Was really hoping instead of Chloe the woman was going to be:

(Uncharted 4 spoiler)

The Nathan Drake's daughter grown up. I guess maybe that will be Uncharted 5.

Bladenic

They literally read my post where I said I hoped new DLC would focus on Chloe (and Cutter). Thanks Naughty Dog!

Nice. More Uncharted isn't a bad thing, and it'll be nice to have 'new' characters to play as.

I'm glad I won't need to re-download UC4, though. I deleted it before I sold my PS4 and my Internet is damned slow.

Top Bottom