• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resogun 4K/HDR announced!

tommyguns

Just received an email from Housemarque this morning.

"Alongside Nex Machina we are also announcing a 4K/HDR update to Resogun.
Imagine all of the voxels, particle effects and the fast-paced action even in greater, more eye-candy indulged experience. No actual date to announce yet, but it should be coming soon enough."

'Throw human' if old.

BeeDog

Awesome.

Since I picked up Alienation big-time the other week, I would love for Housemarque show some love for that game as well. Can't imagine how good that game could look with a Pro upgrade, drool...

Resogun was the first game I ever played on the PS4, being free on PS+ certainly helped. Now looking forward to replaying it again in it's full 4k+HDR glory!

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Nice! We're getting more PS4 Pro updates than I expected,

tommyguns

It was in the first batch of PS+ games for PS4, I think...?

Yes it was. Pretty sure it was one of the free PS plus games for when the PS4 launched. (Resogun and contrast I want to say?)

To the poster above you...it's a must play! Still up there as one of the best PS4 games to me.

I need to play this game more. I made a badass DIO on a Road Roller ship, played through all of the modes a few times, then didn't go back to it. It was super fun though.
The missile command type mode DLC was my favourite part of the game though.

Apdiddy

I will get a PS4 Pro and a 4K/HDR TV just for this now.

All I need after Nex Machina is an announcement of Resogun II with 4player local/online co op.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Holy shit.
This is awesome. Redownloading as we speak. 4K HDR will do wonders for the Armageddon thing and all of its particles and flashes. (Wheres that GIF?)

Launch games with Pro patches. This gives me hope.

Give us
BF4
Battlefront
The Division
Nathan Drake Collection
Until Dawn
Order 1886
Killzone Shadowfall
Metro Redux
Dying Light Enhanced
No Mans Sky
Until Dawn
Arkham Knight
and Rainbow 6 Siege

Then I can die happy.

dankir

giphy.gif

Jonboy

Don't know about the native 4k part, but I am sure they will stop with 60 fps. No way they drop it to 30. Would change the game too much

Definitely needs to be 60. The Vita port isn't nearly as good almost solely because of the lower framerate.

kdoll08

I loved Resogun and played it to death at launch and still play a game here and there. I just bought a 4K TV and PS4 Pro in the last month so I can't wait for this. Most of the game with patches so far have not been games I really care about honestly other than Ratchet so this is great news.

Top Bottom