• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pope Francis: Fake news is like getting sexually aroused by faeces

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://m.independent.ie/world-news/europe/pope-francis-fake-news-is-like-getting-sexually-aroused-by-faeces-35276837.html

Writing fake news and stories about scandals is like being sexually aroused by excrement, Pope Francis has said.

And since people tend towards coprophagia, or eating faeces, then the media should avoid spreading it, he said in an attack on the spread of disinformation.

Francis apologised for his use of precise psychological terms that describe when people are aroused by excrement.

What a shitty thing to say.

Replicant

man_file_1067127_thoughtsonbabypics6.gif

Okay, Poope.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Is there another source on this?
Or does anyone know about independent.ie ?

Risible

For FUCK'S sake, I literally can no longer tell what is real and what isn't.

"Hey Risible, today New Gingrich praised Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor and the Pope linked fake news lovers to people who enjoy the occasional Cleveland Steamer."

"Uhhhhh....OK?"

Fj0823

For FUCK'S sake, I literally can no longer tell what is real and what isn't.

"Hey Risible, today New Gingrich praised Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor and the Pope linked fake news lovers to people who enjoy the occasional Cleveland Steamer."

"Uhhhhh....OK?"

Yep, world is too crazy for me these days.

Also your name means "laughable" in Spanish, that made me chuckle

:p

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
CNN's reporting says Pope Francis was actually saying the media shouldn't focus on bad or unsavory news, like scandals, even if they might be true. He did go on to say disinformation is bad, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom