• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NieR Automata PS4 demo available now

miku

ygQ1ukzl.jpg

Japan: https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja...1128/cid=JP0082-CUSA06944_00-NIERAUTOMATADEMO

4.7 GB

English voices and text:

UK:

US:

PLATINUM 2B GIFS WARNING:

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Before the flood of NA PLS??????, this is getting released on other region shops today as well.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Anyone streaming on Twitch?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
To find it on the JP store folks need to go to the "New Demos" section. As it has not been added to the standard demos section apparently. Just checked on that.

duckroll

Anyone played it yet? How's the combat feedback when it comes to hit damage on enemies? I remember that old E3 demo they showed where they fought this boss in a dress and it looked like it was missing damage feedback completely.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Fluctuating between 11 minutes and 3 hours remaining.

So this is the power of the Playstation Network.....whoa.............

Jiraiza

To find it on the JP store folks need to go to the "New Demos" section. As it has not been added to the standard demos section apparently. Just checked on that.

You can just go to the link and queue the download into your PS4. Probably easier that way.

And uh, stream for anyone interested.

Parakeetman

Or just do it all on the browser and have it DL to your PS4 when you turn it on. =)

Edit:

Go to ゲーム ---> 体験版

Since I dont log in through the web often I just do everything through my system. So its more for those folks. Otherwise wouldnt have bothered saying anything as the link is already in the OP for the browser crowd.

Reason people cant seem to find it (well those who are accessing the JP store anyways) is that the demo isnt in the standard demo section yet for whatever reason. It appears in the New Arrivals - Demo section sitting there with the Valk spinoff and DGR 3.

Wonder if the update to the actual demo page is slower or something. As weird that it was not on there when I checked 10 mins ago and had to go to the New Arrival section instead. Doesnt make sense though since the whole system is automated as long as everything is locked and loaded with the settings and files it should put everything into the proper places at time of update. :/

salromano

Since I dont log in through the web often I just do everything through my system. So its more for those folks. Otherwise wouldnt have bothered saying anything as the link is already in the OP for the browser crowd.

Reason people cant seem to find it (well those who are accessing the JP store anyways) is that the demo isnt in the standard demo section yet for whatever reason. It appears in the New Arrivals - Demo section sitting there with the Valk spinoff and DGR 3.

That's weird, I just grabbed it from the standard demo section. Maybe it just showed up now.

Parakeetman

That's weird, I just grabbed it from the standard demo section. Maybe it just showed up now.

Yeah wasnt there like 10 mins ago. Which is why had found it odd and did my original post. As literally just started my downloads for that and the Valk spinoff demo when I got them from the New Arrivals section instead.

Top Bottom