• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Customers' Top 10 Video Games of 2016

Top 10 Video Games of 2016

Welcome to the best of 2016 - as chosen by Amazon customers. We’ve combined the highest-rated and most reviewed titles to reveal the top 10 customer picks of 2016.

10. Dark Souls III
9. Far Cry Primal
8. Doom
7. Lego Marvel Avengers
6. Ratchet and Clank
5. Overwatch
4. FIFA 17
3. Battlefield 1
2. Tom Clancy's The Division
1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

6. Ratchet and Clank

image.php

So this is just the Amazon reviews themselves combined with how many to determine the list, yea? No outside control?

If so, turned out to be a pretty good list. Nice to see UC4 up at #1.

Far Cry Primal?

Decent list, but that one is kind of strange. I mean it's not a bad game, but there are a lot more worthy titles this year.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
I had the most fun playing Doom and the best experience playing Uncharted 4. To me it is unnecessary to try to edge out one over the other so as to proclaim one as the best game of the year. They were both equally amazing experiences.

jediyoshi

Weird thing to do while it's still 2016. Seems like there'd be a case of games that have been out for longer having an advantage.

Having finally started playing Tom Clancy's The Division after avoiding it cause of what I heard on GAF, it well deserves that No. 2 spot.

Gator86

Fire Far Cry Primal into the sun and swap in TF2.

Division was and is a really fun game. The game was awesome at launch from 0-30, but just had a really bad endgame. Unfortunately, every game must be some lifestyle now so people soured on it pretty quickly.

Venuspower

Good to see Ratchet and Clank on that list.

I am surprised that The Division made it to the 2nd place.
Uncharted 4 on place 1 is not surprising at all.

Lol!

I hope another Ratchet remakes in the works but I kinda want Insomniac to be the go to Marvel dev as well for some of my favorite Marvel IPs.

Choices, choices...
Hmm they could handle both I feel they've been working on both apparently while also releasing games in-between ratchet and directly after as well as Sunset overdrive. Very efficient studio

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Lol!

I hope another Ratchet remakes in the works but I kinda want Insomniac to be the go to Marvel dev as well for some of my favorite Marvel IPs.

Choices, choices...

A Doctor Strange game would be the mutt's nuts. An ever changing landscape in the vein of The Evil Within. I'd love it.

That or a Guardians of the Galaxy ARPG with elements of Mass Effect.

Top Bottom