• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa Switch will be reportedly based off the PS3/360 versions

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
already reportd in the fifa topic (you know, it has 4 pages...)
I see the hate flows strong againt the switch

udivision

Of course.

You can't just make an under powered system and expect there not to be... compromises.

My son's middle name is unprecedented.

Can the switch not run frostbite?

It'd be up to EA to make that work and it seems like the answer is "not worth it" or "no" or "it doesn't make sense for us at the current time."

Ultimadrago

This will be the best FIFA experience ever...

ᶠᵒʳ ᴺᶦᶰᵗᵉᶰᵈᵒ ᵖᶫᵃʸᵉʳˢ.

The complete lack of power is really making me rethink my pre order. Will take a wait and see approach, but if it can't even handle Fifa....

60956726.jpg

already reportd in the fifa topic (you know, it has 4 pages...)
I see the hate flows strong againt the switch

Not knowing that a piece of news has already been reported on and creating a topic for it does not imply hate against the hardware, at all. Sounds like you have a persecution complex.

Port based of the 360 version and maybe up the resolution a bit and add Switch features like joy con MP seems completely logical considering how powerful the machine is no?

So it's basically outdated 3rd party support. People who buy these types of games are the type to buy a console for it so a subpar performance means they will go Xbox/PlayStation. Guess the cycle will repeat with poor sales to lack of support.

I suppose Nintendo felt that we needed to live this all over again. Maybe we didn't learn our lesson, or this affects our destiny in some way that we don't understand right now. Who could profess to know their ways

Catvoca

Banned
Makes sense. Those are actually still fine versions of those games. It means you won't get the story mode though, as 17 didn't have it on those consoles (presuming they make one for 18)

Port based of the 360 version and maybe up the resolution a bit and add Switch features like joy con MP seems completely logical considering how powerful the machine is no?

Then we come back to, why $299? Why is this thing(that I was very excited for and pre ordered immediately) $299 when it can't even handle Fifa? What does that say about games moving forward?

JayEH

EA 6 months later: "Our games just don't sell on switch. We have no further games in development"

Top Bottom