• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami announces Bombergirl featuring erotic anime violence and waifus because sure

Wonder no longer, because here's Bombergirl, the hottest new
arcade
game from Konami!

OmdeQPf.jpg

wow four whole waifus with their own distinct abilities and personalities to protect in 4v4 battlefield action!

website

What happened at Konami that made them decide "hey, you know what we should make? Bomberman games"
at least it's not pachinko

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
So could the girl on the bottom right swap her thong with her eye patch and get away with it?

gotta keep up that successful otomedius strategy

also it's not even a proper bomberman game it's a 4v4 coop thing where you're trying to blow up the enemy base

but it has tsugaru from IIDX and rasis from sdvx so thats neat i guess. and clothing damage because of course it does

also it's not even a proper bomberman game it's a 4v4 coop thing where you're trying to blow up the enemy base

but it has tsugaru from IIDX and rasis from sdvx so thats neat i guess. and clothing damage because of course it does

Clothing damage. They even went to the trouble of making the girl blush and grit her teeth.

Jesus.

Way to ruin such a charming little character. Guess it's not so bad being we are getting classic bomberman, but damn sometimes Japan annoys me.

Camjo-Z

What's with that one image on that site?

Wait a second. Bomberman's eyes are closed in that pic but are open in the other... which can only mean - that's no plush doll!! That's the real Bomberman being forced by Konami to be permanently stuck to a barely legal teenager's thigh in this game!

...on second thought maybe this isn't such a raw deal for him

Burbeting

Banned
Well this is honestly depressing. How do you go from bomberman to sexualised girls who honestly look like they are 12 years old at most?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Is that chick to the right a belmont?

EDIT: Nevemind looks to be a tail of some sort.
wut, no, that's just silly.

.....konami did that for Otomedius with Kokoro Belmont.

Damn it, Konami, the one time you decide to bring in characters from Beatmania IIDX & it's THIS of all things? Hell, you have someone from a game subtitled DJ TROOPERS, I know it's not the latest IIDX but would've made more sense.

Top Bottom